𝟎𝟑𝟒. 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

cherish !
( 034. )

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

"Dadda!" Hazel shouts through the house, looking for her dad. "Momma?" Hazel looks with a frown to her mom who was putting Adeline to bed. Emilia hums at her daughter. "Where's dadda?" She asks.

"He will be back in a few minutes." She smiles to Hazel. "Come help me put your sister to bed, sweetheart." Hazel nods excitingly and runs to her sisters bed.

Hazel rubs Adeline's head and looks with a smile at her little sister. "Night night, adi!" She giggles.

"Girls! I'm home!" Emilia and Hazel hear from downstairs. Hazel giggles ane runs downstairs.

"Dadda!" She carefully walks on the stairs and goes downstairs. Harry was on the end of the stairs to hug her when she arrived downstairs.

"Hey, baby. Where's momma?" He asks his daughter. She points upstairs and puts her little arms around his neck and puts her head in the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry walks upstairs, still with his daughter in his arms, and goes to Adeline's room. "Hey, love." He goes over to Emilia and kisses her lips.

"Hey, Haz." She smiles. "She's finally asleep." She chuckles and looks at Adeline. Harry takes this as a hint to leave the room.

"I'm making dinner tonight." He says and puts Hazel back on the floor. Emilia nods and also walks out of the room.

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 my two angels

𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 my two angels.

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 . . .

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 at this point just tell me you want to break my heart. Bcs shit this is cute😫
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 normally I hate kids. But this just makes me want kids
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 wait till they become teenagers hehehehe🤠
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 this just made me awe out loud and made my mom think "wtf is going with my child."
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 In love!
𝟣𝗁 𝟤𝟫.𝟩𝟤𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒