Chapter 10: Catch-Up

"WHAT ARE BLOOD-SUCKING FILTH DOING IN HERE?!" an angry Werewolf barked at the bartender for that night.

Last night, the details of the contract had been ironed out and as a celebration, around 10 Vampires came that night. They had gotten glares and spits in their direction and, however sad it may be, they were used it. This werewolf in particular was the first with enough nerve, or idiocy, to actually say something. Harry, who was in a corner drinking some Butterbeer, a drink he had always been fond of, stood and wiped off the non-existent dust off his lap and walked over to the Werewolf, not looking up from the floor but somehow still being intimidating. His strides were fast and he had his wand strapped to his thigh and was dressed in jet-black combat robes that he had gotten from a clothes shop in Knockturn. It was undoubtedly pricey, but worth it.

Walking towards the man, the Werewolf glared at Noir, obviously unaware of who he was. The Vampire, who Harry had spoke to a couple times, smirked.

"Who are you?" he sneered disrespectfully. He chuckled and shook his head slightly, "I work here."

"Well then you should tell the owner to get rid of these guys." He pointed at the table of Vampires, grinning widely in anticipation of the encounter.

Harry turned his head towards than and apologised before smiling at the Werewolf and knocking him out cold, without even touching him.

With a wave of Harry's wand, which he had pulled out as the man fell to the floor, the hairy man stirred and sat up before cowering into a corner. He may have used a slight intimidation charm.

Harry smirked before completely vanishing the horrible excuse for a being and shook his head.

"Anyone else have to say anything to me?" he asked looking around the, rather large, place. It was about the size of the Great Hall and was packed with creatures from all walked if life, though mostly those of a higher-class. Even Humans were there and happily chatting and eating a few things Lisa learned to make. She was quite the chef.

The silence in the bar was broken by a chuckle. Harry, not wanting to make assumptions and regret it later, turned to the place the sound was coming from and found a certain Werewolf Alpha.

"Fenrir! How nice to see you! You didn't tell me you were coming!" he said joyfully.

"It appears so..." he nodded. A little snake told him that Fenrir wasn't all that happy, "I apologise for my intrusion but I was wondering if we could speak?"

Harry only nodded, knowing where this was going to go. He turned on his heel and walked to his office door gracefully entering. Fenrir bid farewell to the Betas at the table and one followed behind him as he entered the familiar room.

After only a few moments, they were sat opposite each other in a rather uncomfortable silence. To Fenrir, the tension in the room was just rising. Harry, on the other hand, was filtering through the thoughts of Fenrir. The man was insane but he had cause; like most. He finally got to the reason they were actually meeting and he suppressed a shake of his head.

Fenrir only wanted to pull his leg by saying that he didn't want to be in business with him after Francois' deal. Of course, this wasn't true. Harry was aware that Francois and Fenrir were on good terms and had corresponded before both deals were made. Fenrir, however, was unaware that he knew. The man was very childish indeed. He pulled out of the Werewolf's mind and turned his attention to the Beta in the room just to spite him. He felt as though they had a strong enough friendship that he wouldn't be too mad and decided to take the chance. That was part of the fun of being on the Dark side.

"Otsana! How nice to see you again! I trust your cub is doing well?" He ignored Fenrir's 'subtle' scowl. He did not want to be racist but Werewolves tended to be on the more... self-assertive side.