intro 2

I have always thought I was a little different and was sure when I used to hear my friends in high school mention how they want to be something in the future like becoming doctors, engineers, police officers, ect...... They would keep talking about how they want to get good grades so that they could achieve there dreams.

But... What about me you may ask well when ever I was asked about my future or dream job I always shruged and said I don't know my parents thought back then that it was because of my young age despite seeing kids my age already hopeing to become doctors or whatever.

Years would pass and still nothing until I found out what wanted to become in the future, what I want as a dream job. When I told my friends they were shocked to hear about what I want to become but I didn't care, though I didn't tell my parents I can't tell such a thing to two people who dreamed of me becoming a big company owner or a doctor.

I know it's not normal or something good to want to grow up to be a drug dealer and weapons dealer or a thief or even better a killer basically a criminal I don't know why but this is what I wanted what I dreamed of.

But for the longest time I thought I was the only lunatic in this world who just wanted to kill, steal, and cause harm and earn more money.

But my partner proved otherwise.

Great thanks to KimGits for this amazing cover 💜💜💜💜