Part 20

(Alex's POV)

*Mature Content*

As we're lying in bed that night I turn to Em beside me and say, "You know Jake and Jess were talking about their anniversary today. Their mating anniversary."

"Yeah?"

"Well...there's this werewolf legend that says two mates who commit to one another before the moon goddess will have their bond doubly blessed. It's unbreakable. It has to be done on the full moon and at one of our sacred sites." Suddenly nervous I look away as I continue, "There's one such site not far from here. It used to be a pagan temple but it's just a ruin now. It's shaped like a crescent moon though and sits directly above where five ley lines join. You can literally feel the energy coursing through the earth. It's pretty special, especially at the full moon." Glancing back I pluck up the courage to ask, "I was thinking, would you like to?"

She looks at me in surprise, "What, complete our bond at the temple?"

"Yeah" At her hesitant response I quickly start to back track, "But if you're not ready then that's fine. I'll wait of course. No pressure, it just made me think today but you know I'm just happy..."

Suddenly her lips cut me off. She pulls back to showing me her beaming smile. "You're so cute" She murmurs as she leans forward for another kiss, pushing me backwards and climbing to straddle my waist.

She sits back up then and looks at me seriously, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate your patience these last few weeks. You've been the most amazing, kind, caring boyfriend and helped me adapt to this world quicker than I ever thought I would. And somehow your world has become my world. With Jess and Jake, and Sara and Lewis and Beth, I feel settled and happy and... the only thing that could make me happier is completing the bond with you." She smiles cheekily as her final words sink in.

"Really?" I sit up, cupping her face close, "You mean it?"

She nods, grinning even more, "I mean it. I love you."

"I love you too."

Closing the gap between us I gently press my lips to hers. Trailing them lightly up her cheek I murmur the words over and over again, "I love you, I love you, I love you." She pulls my lips back to hers to deepen the kiss. Her tongue caressing mine. Gently rolling us over I look down at the angel below me and once again thank the moon goddess for this gift.

Smirking slightly I trail my fingers lightly across her collar bone then dip down the valley of her breasts, then back up and down her arm. She watches me intently as I lean forwards to kiss her once more. Thrusting my tongue deep.

I feel her arms pushing up under my t-shirt to stroke my back so I help her by sitting up to pull it off over my head. I encourage her to do the same until our chests are connected skin to skin and our mouths find each other again.

Her hands explore everywhere as mine do the same until she slips her hand into my boxers and grabs my hard cock. I gasp as she starts to stroke up and down, her thumb brushing over the tip. Her wrist twisting and picking up pace as she goes along my whole length. I groan at the intense feeling. Then she stops, bringing her hand out and lifting her thumb to her mouth, sucking off the precum that covers it with a smile.

It's the sexiest sight in the world and I can't help but dive back in to kiss her once more. Hooking her feet into my boxer waistband she pushes them down with ease. My throbbing dick springing free and up against her underwear. She grinds into me and I can feel her slick wetness through the thin fabric.

I groan, "I can't wait any longer baby, I need to be inside of you."

Hooking my fingers through her underwear I pull it down and toss it aside. Lining myself I push into her in one fluid movement. We both gasp in pleasure. Nothing beats this feeling of my girl clenching around me.

"I want it hard baby" she murmurs, "I'm so close already."

Not wasting any time I pull out slowly and then slam back in balls deep and then I do it again. Our pants and moans mingly together as I pound it to her and she rocks back against me, taking me, all of me, as deep as she can. Our pace is relentless as we both scream out how close we are. She cums first, her eyes rolling back into her head as she calls my name. A few more thrusts and I follow suit spilling deep inside her.

"Oh my God" she moans, breathing heavily.

I pull out and collapse next to her unable to speak.

Neither of us have the energy to even move. She just curls up into my side and sighs dreamily. "I love you Alex."

"I love you too Em."