Tale 1

Tale 1
The Supposed Heroine

So my name was Vanessa Gomez.

Well, WAS, because it's not my name anymore.

You see, I died on my way to school after I got ran over by a truck.

Yeah it's not much of a big deal. I mean, thousands if not millions of people die everyday.

So me dying did not really bothers me that much.

I'm cool with my death cause I know everyone has to die sooner or later anyways.

And I thought it was only a myth among otakus but yeah, it turns out you can really get reincarnated through truck-kun.

But there's no guarantee that every truck is magical so don't try it. Seriously, don't.

Anyway, after my death, I got reincarnated inside this famous novel called [Tea and Roses], a story of the humble and kind daughter of a baron and the cold young duke.

Because of the difference in their social statuses, the two of them faced a lot of adversities and challenges just to be together.

And I became that very troublesome character.

The heroine.

Primrose Grace.

The humble, gentle and kind daughter of Baron Grace.

Ugh.

Just imagining all of the drama and problems the heroine would face already tires me.

I mean come on?

The heroine? Why can't I just be a mob character?

I just want a peaceful, normal life!

My dream is to live in a simple home with a small garden, and spend the rest of my days with my cats.

Ah, that would be perfect.

So I have to change my fate.

I don't want to be the heroine!

Good thing I reincarnated in this body years before the beginning of the novel [Tea and Roses].

It's the beginning of school!

This is where all the fates of the characters will starts to entangle.

And all I have to do is to not involve myself with anyone from the novel.

I'll just chill out somewhere where I can be alone, far from trouble.

Far from the Male Lead Indigo Crimson, the future Duke of the Northern Lands.

Far from the villainess Savannah Larkin, daughter of Count Larkin and Indigo Crimson's fiancée.

And far from the villain Titus Saros, the crown prince of the kingdom.

So what is this situation?

"Look here, I don't want to involve myself with you and your harem of bishounens, okay? I wish you and the male lead a happy ending." The tall, blonde girl sincerely said to my face

"......." -Me

"I know I'm engaged to him, but don't worry, I'll willingly break it off with him. I don't want to die again." She said seriously