Number one

The screen is black. Slow beeping can be heard. There's a small noise before it cuts to a holographic model of the Research Facility. Behind it is the director, standing in front of a leaderboard. The camea pans up to show the names "North Dakota" and "South Dakota", which are flashing red and black.

Operator: Situation is critical, sir. Should we do something?

Director: Yes. Send her in.

Operator: Roger that. Come in Number One, Number One you are green.

Director: Activate failsafe.

Operator: Copy sir. Initiating beta protocol.

Cut to the soldiers surrounding North and South.

North Dakota: Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire.

South Dakota: Eh, think I can take about 50 of 'em. How 'bout you?

North: How 'bout you save your jokes until we get out of this?

South: Where the hell is extraction?!

Cut to Demo Man with soldiers standing behind him. They're all aiming at North and South.

Demo Man: Attention assholes! Stand down, you're surrounded!

In the background, a figure in black armour is seen edging their way into position. (Sneaking... sneaking... sneaking...)

Demo Man: Give us the data file now! You will be taken into custody! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! There is no escape, so give us the damn data file!

The soldier in black leaps down and kicks the soldiers around them off the platform. They then punch the Demo Man away from the turret and uses it to shoot a support beam, causing the platform, and the soldiers standing on it, to collapse. We can see by their armour that they are, in fact, female.

North: Get down!

North grabs South and shields her with his body as the other platform is broken. The two then get up and look at the female operative attacking the soldiers.

North: Son of a bitch.

South: Whats going on?

North: It's her.

South: What? What's she doing here?!

The femal operative uses the turret to shoot a few soldiers who are getting too close, kicks it so it spins while firing off bullets, ducks the turret, and backflips onto the helipad. Her armour changes from black to a light blue color as she spins.

Female operative: Okay, my turn.

She begins engaging the armed soldiers in hand-to-hand combat. Cut to a soldier looking for a gun while the Freelancers run or flip around behind him, kicking, punching and shooting any soldier who gets in their way.

Unknown soldier #1: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Oh, yes! A rifle!

The soldier picks up the rifle as another one looks at him.

Unknown soldier #2: Uh, hey man.

Unknown Soldier #1: I'm saved!

Unknown Soldier #2: Uh, I hate to bother you but I think that's my rifle you're holding.

Unknown Soldier #1: (firing randomly at the Freelancers ) What the hell are you talking about? Just grab any rifle! Like look at that, there is seriously a pile of rifles...

Unknown Soldier #2: (talking over him) No, that's my good luck rifle. That's the one I sleep with every night.

Unknown Soldier #1: Are you kidding me, man-?!