P R E F A C E

I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms.

I feel her move and her breathing pattern change. She's up. I acted like I was sleeling as I felt her move a little.

Don't get up yet, baby, please.

I feel her arms wrap around my waist as she moves herself closer to my body.

So fuzzy and warm. Maybe my heart is broken?

Soon I felt a feather-like kiss on my chest.

Or my whole body.

---✿---

He is the best businessman in the country, not only is he self-built rich but also old money rich, who fears no one.
She is the best artist in her town, who is loved by everyone.

He never cared about anyone in his life except for good business and his two best friends.
She is the most caring person, who would do anything to make other's day better.

He hates talking.
She's too shy to talk.

But everything changes when something bad happens. And she has no other option but to leave the town she lived in her whole life and move to the city her parents grew up in.

But as we know we don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason-either they change our life or we change theirs.

What will happen when they will meet? Either they will ignore each other and continue with their lives or maybe this will change both of their lives for good.

Will he be her "Knight in shining suit" or will she be his "Guardian Angel"?

------

Tropes

• sunshine heroine and grumpy to everyone but her hero •
• found family •
• opposites attract •
• fated mates •
• he fell first and hard but she fell harder •
• who did this to you •

---⁠---

---⁠✿---

---⁠---