CHAPTER 5

Sanya is waiting for her parents. Anything can't seem real to her. She couldn't find her parents and she saw their dead bodies in the police station. She was hella confused. For a minute, she feels that her parents are not with her anymore. She is losing her hope now. It's 11 PM and she can't find her parents.

              Then finally she hear footsteps and she thought maybe her parents came. She run outside and saw them. She can finally see them. It makes her feel little bit assure. She asked them, "Where were you?" And they said, "we were hanging out because we couldn't celebrate our anniversary that's why we just spent some time together."

             Sanya said, "Why didn't you pick up my calls?" And they said, "ohhhh! We just put our mobile on silent so that no one can disturb us. You know like office calls and all. They are so disturbing." Sanya said, "But you should inform me at least. I was so worried about you." Then they said, " we are sorry beta. We just planned it very rushly."

             Sanya just controlled her emotions and asked them, "Did you eat?" And they said, " yeah. Did you eat Sanya? " Sanya said, "No, I am not that hungry." And after that they said goodnight to each other and gone to their room.

           Sanya goes to her room. She was sitting on her bed and thinking about what happened today. She finds it so suspicious because her parents always informs her before going out. As she was confused in her thoughts and fell asleep.

           Next morning, it's weekend today so Sanya don't have to go to college. She was so disturbed. Her parents noticed that she seems to have some problem. They ask about it but Sanya couldn't say anything.

         So vinay and prabha thought it's weekend so let's have some fun. They said to Sanya, "let's watch a movie or we can go out too?" Sanya doesn't want to go out so she said," let's watch a movie at home." And they watched a good movie together. They spent all day together and had fun. It felt good to Sanya and suddenly she remembered about yesterday's accident. It gives her anxiety.

          Sanya started thinking if her parents are really dead and police found their dead bodies then who are those with whom she is living ? And her parents are also behaving so suspiciously from some days.

         She was so muddled in her thoughts and she has lots of questions in her mind that she wants to ask to her parents.
          Finally, she stirred up her courage and asked to her father, "Papa! Where is your watch ? You always wears it?" She also asked to her mother, "Mamma! Where is your mangalsutra ? Didn't you always said that it's important to wear it if you are married ?"
        Her parents stops the conversation and said, " We are tired. We will talk about it later." And they goes to their room.

      Now, Sanya got more confused. She thought why are they behaving so weird.

Thanks for reading. If you like the chapter, please vote.