Chapter 17

It's finally the last day of my internship. I have only gone on one watch with Ryukyu out of the whole week. I have mainly spent the time doing the small chores that she didn't time to do. I did become friends with Nejire though. She explained that the only reason I wasn't going out was because I didn't have my hero license or she would have let me go out more. She also said that once I got my hero license I could come back for work studies and go out into the field more with them. 

"Y/n, would you like to go out with me on my watch?" Ryukyu came up to me as I finished filing more paperwork. 

"Really?" I said excitedly. 

"Yes."

"I would love to," I jumped up. 

"Good, get into your hero outfit and meet me at the front," She said walking out of the room. 

I grabbed my outfit running to the bathroom. I changed quickly and went downstairs. We walked out into the bustling city surveying the streets. It all seemed pretty calm which was the usual. It was only 1:30 so a lot of people were still at work. A few kids ran up asking for Ryukyu's autograph which she happily signed. 

Then all of a sudden a huge explosion rocked the city. It came from nearby and Nejire ran out to find us. She appeared next to us as we were running to the sight of the explosion. There was lots of chaos in suit. There were flames and the Nomu creatures from the USJ attack. They were heading towards the people that were trapped by the flames. 

"Stay here Y/n," Ryukyu said," Me and Nejire can handle this."

"But I want to help," I said stepping forward but Ryukyu held her hand out. 

"If you want to help get the civilians to safety. We can handle the Nomu," I nodded as they jumped into action. 

They distracted the Nomu giving me time to help the civilians. I ran over to them," Everyone this way please. Follow me to safety," Everyone ran to where I pointed as more pro heroes showed up. 

One of the pro heroes came to help me get the civilians out. I made sure no one was getting left behind. I heard a cry from behind me and turned around. A little boy was crying as a Nomu went in his direction. I ran over sweeping the boy into my arms as the Nomu started charging. I turned shooting my flames. This gave me time to run. I handed the pro hero the child and turned to the fighting. 

It seemed like they had gotten everything under control and everyone was safe. I sighed with relief as the cops showed up taking the Nomu away. I walked over to where Ryukyu and Nejire were, They weren't in terrible condition but had a few bumps and bruises. 

"Good work Y/n," Ryukyu said patting my shoulder," You successfully got everyone to safety."

"Thank you, but I did end up having to fight off that Nomu," I said looking at my hands. 

"Yes, but if you didn't you and that child would have died and you gave us heroes enough time to capture it," She patted my shoulder," So you did good."

I felt a tug on my hand and looked down. It was the little boy," T-thank you for saving me," He said. 

I crouched down to his level," Anytime little man," He hugged me which surprised me. When he let go I said," Next time just stay out of trouble, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," I ruffled his hair and he giggled. 

A women came up crying in relief, I'm guessing his mother," Thank you so much for saving my son," She picked him up and he hid his face in her neck," May I ask what I can call you."

"Flames," I said," That will be my hero name."

"Well Flames, you will already have one supporter," She said walking away. 

I smiled to myself. I actually helped someone today. After that We headed back to the office. The rest of the city was safe due to other pro heroes. I checked my phone as I got back to make sure no one had texted me. I had a message from Midoriya of just his location. This made me worried. Is he alright. 

Best Todoroki Twin: Midoriya are you alright? 

🥦Broccoli Boy🥦: Yes we are alright now

Best Todoroki Twin: We?

🥦Broccoli Boy🥦: Iida, Shoto, and I got into some trouble with the villain that hurt Iida's brother but are alright now. Endeavor saved us. 

Best Todoroki Twin: Endeavor Saved you?

🥦Broccoli Boy🥦: Yes

Best Todoroki Twin: Well alright stay safe. 

I sighed as I put my phone down. Well he completely lied. Endeavor wouldn't save them if it would have shown that Shoto was powerful, but I'm not gonna push him. I grabbed my school uniform and went into the bathroom to change. I came back out heading up to Ryukyu's office. 

"Y/n you may head home now," Ryukyu said when I entered," It has been a very long day and I bet your father is very worried. Thank you for being my intern and I hope you come back for your hero studies."

"Thank you Ryukyu," I bowed and went out of her office. 

I sighed as I went into the elevator. It really was a long day. The door opened and I started walking out. 

"Y/n wait before you leave," Nejire ran up to me," I would like to have your phone number please."

"Oh sure," I grabbed out my phone and handed it to her. 

She entered her phone number and handed it back," I'll see you around Y/n."

I waved bye to her and walked down to the subway station. I just became friends with one of the bug three. I can't believe it. (Me a Pjo fan thought they meant Percy, Thalia/Jason, and Nico. I have an obsession) I got into the train and started heading back to Bakugo's place. I was falling asleep standing up I was so tired. 

After another hour and a half I opened the door to the Bakugo residence. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my bag by the door. 

"I'm back," I called. 

"Oh thank god you're okay," Mitsuki came into the room hugging me," I saw what was happening on the news and got worried."

"I'm alright," I said as she let go," Not even a scratch on me."

"Well that's good," she smiled," Katsuki is in his room if you want to head up there."

I nodded and went up to his room. I just wanted a shower and to lay down. I opened the door and he was sitting on his bed. He looked up at me as I entered. I gave a small wave and layed on the bed in front of him. 

"It was a very long day," I said rubbing my eyes. 

"I can tell," He said," You're all covered in soot and dirt. Now get off my bed and get a shower. You stink."

"Ugh fine you jerk," I got off his bed. I walked over to his closet and grabbed down on of his hoodies. 

"Hey!," He yelled. 

"Hi," I said back as I grabbed a pair of gym shorts out of my bag. 

"What are you doing?" He stood up. 

"Getting a shower like you told me," I rolled my eyes and opened the door. 

"With my hoodie," He smacked his face," What are you doing with my hoodie?"

"Yours are comfortable so it's gonna be my pjs," I said walking down the hallway and closing the bathroom door. 

I took a nice warm shower getting off all the grime. It felt nice once I got out. I dried off putting on the hoodie and shorts. I walked back to Bakugo's room and laid next to him again. Now he was playing on his phone. I watched as he played his game and slowly my eyelids got heavier and heavier. I let my eyes close and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 

--------

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed and keep reading. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1362