04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 4:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lei Yin talked about it all night, and after the two had eaten, Meng Zhen began to practice basic skills again.

What she is practicing today is the Huadan step, with both hands on her waist, loosely squeezing the "Phoenix Fist", her arms sway softly and lightly under her feet, like roses swaying in the wind.

Lei Yin didn't know how she left, just like the young woman in the boudoir who missed her husband in ancient times, with frowning eyebrows, and Xing's eyes looking through Qiu Shui's pity for life, sometimes bowed and sometimes raised her head, even without a word I can also feel the deep expectation through her smile.

Lei Yin's eyes rolled around, and he quickly picked up the phone to record Meng Zhen's movements.

Although she is missing a finger, the tail finger does not affect the flexibility of the palm. In addition, the little girl has a very good aesthetics, and the aura of Meng Zhen's pace has been photographed by 90%, which is more than that of experienced opera actors on TV. Favorably.

Lei Yin joined her support club when Meng Zhen had just participated in the audition program. Recently, I saw the members of the support club withdraw from the group, and the fans were uncomfortable.

Now that the small video was recorded, Lei Yin opened the chat software and found that the fan base had hundreds of new messages.

There was a squeak in her heart, for fear that some news that would be unfavorable to Sister Zhenzhen broke out on the Internet. After hurriedly entering, Lei Yin's face was even uglier than the bottom of the pot.

The reason why there are so many unread messages is because Ji Xiaoling, the heroine of "A Phoenix Laiyi", reposted an article about artistic virtue and also liked the Weibo that netizens mocked Meng Zhen's lack of acting skills.

Although the response given by the studio was caused by Ji Xiaoling's hand slipping, people in the entertainment industry are not fools, and fans are not easily fooled. How can one not understand Ji Xiaoling's implication, it is nothing more than wanting to step on Meng Zhen's foot.

woc!

Is Ji Xiaoling sick?

Sister Zhen Zhen couldn't beat her at all. Now she is actually performing on Weibo. Is she a genius?

Lei Yin was so angry that he didn't dare to tell Meng Zhen. For fear that she would be sad, he could only grit his teeth and endure the raging anger, and then sent out some cute emoticons in the support club group to comfort the few remaining. Fans.

Even so, there are still a few "hazelnuts" clamoring to be powdered, and they keep saying that they still have the basic three views and will not fan a star with moral flaws.

---

The crew of "You Feng Lai Yi".

Ji Xiaoling was sitting in the dressing room because she wanted to take a makeup photo. The dedicated makeup artist put her makeup on and said in a flattering tone:

"Sister Xiaoling, your skin condition is really good. It is many times stronger than the one named Meng Zhen. It's just a little idol who made her debut in the draft. She dares to play big cards with you. She doesn't look at herself in the mirror. Whether it's worthy or not, it's really a small demon in the temple, and Chiqian has many kings."

Ji Xiaoling has a very delicate and sweet look, with thin and light eyebrows, a soft and smooth face, and usually looks soft and weak, but his personality is completely opposite to the quiet appearance. The most competitive is that he is eager to win. She is good.