Book 2!

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to read I Am No Prey, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. 

Summary:

Summary:

Book 2 of the Rising Phoenix Trilogy.

Cerise has escaped the military base in Italy with Daniel, and Easton, even if something tells her that she made a mistake. That Everard had his reasons for doing what he did. But how can they matter anyway? 

To make things worse, France has launched itself into war with Italy, Drakhenae against human, and the one thing either of them needs to win is her. The one thing that can break the tie between the two races. Cerise and Daniel go to France, to stop things there before things get out of hand, even if they're heading into the den of the beast. 

Things only go even more haywire when the Commander starts searching for her, razing entire cities to find the one thing he needs to win the war and end humans once and for all. 

Everard never cared that everyone pegged him to be the villain. Never cared that he served the Commander, a tyrant, so long as it meant he could save his brother. When he found Cerise, someone with powers and abilities that could save his brother, he thought he found a solution to all his problems. He didn't. He found his unraveling.