XIX. Feeling Weird

It has been a week of bliss. Becca was contented that Niklaus was happy and would love to show her how to please themselves. He was wicked when the sun came into the sky and he would be sad when he has to go to Royal Molftus to speak with the Higher Court.

Not that Becca was complaining when he would invite her to go to speak to Arabella and got to know his cousin better.

Becca was sighing in content as she was rolling on the side of her bed as she turned to look at the naked chest of her husband. Niklaus was sleeping soundly next to her on the bed before she was smiling as she was looking at the handsome face that belonged to her one and only husband.

Only to see that his eyes were staring into hers.

"Have you been up all along?" she asked as Becca leaned forward to kiss him. Niklaus obliged before his hands were moving to pull her naked body closer to his. They have slept naked with each other after the conversion and Becca was happy to indulge in their carnal desire as much as she can give to her husband.

Luckily Niklaus understood her mood as she was laid on top of his naked chest while they were kissing till they were out of breath.

"Well, what can I say? I sense that you are awake, so I'm awake," Niklaus said before he was smirking at her. Becca rolled her eyes before she was kissing his chest and moved down toward her intention that morning. Niklaus leaned back as he was intertwining his hands behind his head.

Becca was kissing his flat stomach and navel before she was making eye contact with him. Niklaus was smirking before Becca continued her journey as she was looking at the erected shaft that was hitting his stomach. "Someone's eager to be awake," she whispered huskily as she was smirking at Niklaus. His blue orbs hardened.

"You know he loves the attention from your mouth," he said before Becca was smirking at him. Then, she kissed the crown of his cock.

"Yes, he is," she said before she was gripping his length in her hands. Niklaus groaned as he was thrusting into Becca's small grips. She smiled before she was kissing on the side and his sacks as Becca was trying to taste his masculine, earthy scent. She loved her husband's essence so much that she would love to wake up to it every dusk with it in her mouth.

"Now, my love," Niklaus whispered before Becca took him into her small mouth. The sensation was explosive as she was licking the precum that was coming from the tip. Becca closed her eyes before she was gripping the base and moved her head up and down as Niklaus was gripping her hair.

"Oh Lord, mercy!" he cursed before Becca was smirking as she continued her torture on her husband. Niklaus' orbs were black as midnight, knowing that the Demon was controlling his body now. Then, he was thrusting harder and deeper inside her mouth, making Becca gagged before she controlled her breathing as she took him deeper.

"That's it. Take all of me, my love. All of it," his voice roughened before Becca was gripping the balls as she was sucking on his cock. Niklaus was thrusting harder and deeper as well as faster before she can sense that her husband was close to his release. She gripped his balls before flavor exploded inside her mouth with his essence as Niklaus groaned her name.

"Becca!"

She was sucking and licking his shaft as she did not waste any essence to be dropped away from her mouth. She smirked before wiping the leftover with the back of her hand as she was making her way up to his face and aligned her core with his cock. Becca rode his cock as she impaled herself on his erection that both of them moaned at the contact.

"I would love this every day from now on, my love. You made me burn for your body, mind, and soul, Becca," Niklaus said as he was gripping her waist before pumping in and out of her core. Becca was leaning on her hands as her breasts were swaying in the air before she was leaning forward to kiss him.