Worst than Hell

ALDRIC

Flashback

"You should already marry Ava son," my dad said chuckling. I was telling them about my day's routine. And most of them included things I did with Ava.

"Ofcourse, the way you miss her even when it hasn't been more than three hours you saw her" My mom said smiling.

"You are right maybe i should look for a ring to propose her", i said in a serious tone making her gasp.

"Just graduate first dear, then do it", she replied.

"I know mom i was just joking," I said grinning.

We were munching on some snacks while talking and spending our little family time. No matter how busy my parents were, they would still take out time for me everyday.

Just then the bell rang.

"Wait a minute, I will see", my mom said getting up and went towards the door.

"Son i think you should take part in the business now," my dad said.

"Don't you think it's early for that?",I asked. Honestly, I don't want to get into business right now.  I want to enjoy my life, while I still can. And ofcourse, I have to spend my time with my baby also.

"But...", my father was cut off by my mom. "Look who do we have here," she exclaimed drawing our attention to her and the person beside her.

I jumped from the couch and hugged her. It was my cute princess standing there with a paperbag in her hand.She chuckled seeing my reaction . My father coughed diverting our attention to him. I parted from her.

"Are you only going to keep my daughter occupied or would i also have the chance?" my father asked.

Ava smiled nervously and went to him.

" I am all yours uncle." she said and sat beside him. All of us settled on the couch.

"How are you Ava ?", my mother asked. "Good aunty ", she replied.

"Today I baked cookies and brought some for you guys. ", she said taking out a box from the paperbag.

"Wow my daughter's handmade cookies. I am gonna be the first one to have them," my father said excited. And took the box from her.

"Hmm....so delicious," he said munching on the cookies.

"Hey, give it to me also", my mom said and grabbed the box from my dad.

"I am proud of you my daughter", my father said caressing Ava's head.

"Well after all she is my girrfriend", I said proudly and that's how everything was going talking and giggling. We were having the cookies baked by my princess. I just love her cooking. Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and I blacked out.

Next Morning

I woke up with a slight headache and pain all over my body. I found myself still on the couch. I rubbed my eyes to get a proper view of my surrounding and the thing I saw became my worst nightmare that still haunts me. I was not able to process my surrounding.

My father lying in a pool of his own blood with a hole on his forehead. My mother lying on the other sofa with her body and sofa completly drenched in blood. Both of them looking pale as ever. I fell on my knees processing what happened. How ? Who? When? Ava?Where is she ?

Present - 7 years later

"Avvvaaaa", i screamed remembering that day. I hate her, I loathe her with my entire existence. I glanced at her picture pinned at the top of bulletin board
I snatched the photo from there.

" You have to pay retribution for what you have done Ava Miller.For killing my parents. For killing me . For making the monster I am today. You have to pay retribution", i said glancing at her photograph.

I crumbled it , gritting my teeth and threw it.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

It was one of my guards. Not so comfortable with the angry look on my face, he said stuttering, " Sir w..e got hi..m"

"Okay " I said exiting the office and started walking towards the basement, my favourite place in this estate.

As soon as I opened the gate the intoxicating smell of blood rushed through my nose calming me. This place feels so like heaven.

I smirked seeing the person in front of me , brutally beaten by my men. Blood gushing out from each and every hole in his body, a sight to behold.

I walked towards him and brought myself at his eye level by keeping my hands on my knees."Oh Jack, how have you been?", I asked. Fear clearly evident in his eyes but he still managed to say, "Aldric let me go please, my family would be worried for me ."

I let out a chuckle. "Family i see", I said in a low voice and got up. Heading towards a table with all sorts of tools and weapons, I said, " I see you are quite tensed for your family,". I glanced at the table and picked a screw driver and went towards him. I came closer to his face.

"Well being a watchman, what were you doing when a group of strangers entered my house? What were you doing when they were killing my parents inside? You were busy on your phone ", I spat at his face.

"I-i wa-s caught u-p in some-thing."he said stuttering.

"Busy pleasuring yourself, watching porn", I shouted at his face.

"I a-m...", before he could finish what he was saying i shoved the screwdriver inside his left eye.A dreadful scream erupted from his mouth.

"Watch as much porn you want now", I said chuckling , shoving the driver further into his eyes. I pulled it out from his that eye and shoved it in his other eye.

Another dreadful scream erupted. It felt like music to my ears. I stabbed it further into his eye,  pulling the last bit of life out of him.

I didn't even bothered to pull out the driver and got up. I saw my men were trembling in fear. Well, they should.

"My lions would be hungry. Feed him to them", I said and rushed out.

Satisfation. That's what i felt after killing each and every person attached with my parents death.Now only two and most important people are left Derek Miller and my favourite and most important of all Ava miller.

Trust me Ava you are gonna beg for death but you won't get. Your life will be WORST THAN HELL. And I promise this to you and myself.

***