Green Hair

Percy POV

"Annabeth, can't I do something else in this plan?" I whined. She shook her head.

"Sorry sweetie, but the bigger her ego, the harder she'll fall. What better way to inflate it farther than it will ever inflate?" Says she who doesn't have to do it.

"Please?" I gave her the puppy dog eyes. Now normally she couldn't resist them, but this time she held her ground.

"Don't even try that on me, Percy." She said, not looking up from her book. I pouted.

"If you're not letting me off the hook, will you at least write the first paragraph of my English essay for me?" She sighed.

"Hand it over..."

Annabeth POV

It really wasn't all that intricate of a plan. In fact, it was so simple that there was almost no way it wouldn't work. That day for gym we were swimming, and I knew for a fact that Calypso and Victoria liked to wash their hair, and redo their makeup after class. Sneaking the Stolls into the girl's locker room with the hair dye was simple; getting them to leave… well lets just say Clarisse was a big help.

Travis POV

"This plan really could use some embellishment." I told my brother as we squeezed the green dye into Calypso's shampoo bottle. She really needed to get a more complicated lock than just the simple combination padlock. Even Connor, one of the most clueless people on the planet, could open it without breaking a sweat.

"Agreed. Humiliation isn't enough. Mortals bounce back, sadly." He hit the end of the bottle to get every last drop out.

"Hey… you still got that video from that one time…"

"You know it, bro! I got copies of that everywhere!"

"For blackmail purposes?"

"And entertainment, convenience, merchandise. Aphrodite girls treat that video like a chick flick! I swear I saw them watching it one night with popcorn!" Connor grinned.

"Wouldn't it break all those poor mortal hearts to see that on the screen at lunch?"

"Not to mention the look on Percy and Annabeth's faces! Dude, this will be epic!" He high-fived me.

"You done yet?" Annabeth hissed from the doorway. I wiggled my eyebrows and let an evil smile show on my face.

"Oh yes, we're all ready."

Percy POV

Let's get something straight; I really don't want to do this.

"But Annabeth…" I whined as we walked to the school.

"No buts, Percy. Don't you want these girls off your back?"

"Well yeah but…"

"Then do it." I groaned. Annabeth's brilliant plan was this: humiliate Calypso as bad as possible using the Stolls, let it be known I was in on it to make her mad at me. Being the vain person she was, it was likely she wouldn't be able to look past any of this and come after me again.

Annabeth squeezed my hand and looked me calmly in the eyes, "I don't like it either, but I really don't like having to deal with her all the time." I groaned.

"Me neither, but still…" Annabeth pressed her palm to my cheek.

"I love you Percy," She said, "No matter what happens." She stretched her neck and kissed me softly. Again, I thanked my lucky stars that Annabeth had picked me. I was disappointed when she pulled away after only a few seconds.