Epilogue

Asher’s P.O.V:
It’s already been 7 hours since we were back at the pack house, Alyne was lying in the tub filled with ice cold water and it seemed that her heat also had subsided for the time being and as she slowly gains her consciousness, I ask her if she is okay, she whimpers a bit but nods her head anyways and then throws her arms around me and cries like a baby saying, ‘I really, really thought that I lost you and I could never confess my love for you. Sorry I took this long to confess but I really love you a lot. And I want to be with you forever.”
And I felt content and happy listening to her. I was happy that she finally confessed but she was crying hard in the fear of losing me, so I console her by patting her head and back and say, “It’s ok Alyne baby. I’m here right by your side and I’m not going anywhere. And no you are not late in confessing your love. You confessed only when you felt and in reality I could wait another 10 years just for your confession. So please don’t cry and I love you too. And now come on I’ll help you dry up and then you can have some food. You will feel better.”
Saying this I kiss her forehead and head back in to the room to get her some clothes and dry towels but get delayed by a few minutes as my mom had come to check up on us and I told her that Alyne had gained her consciousness back and now I will feed her something so that she can rest again. But by the time I came back, I saw her whimpering in pain again as the pain of her heat that had subsided, resurfaced again. I couldn’t see her in this state anymore so I ask for her permission, “Alyne, Alyne can you hear me out please?” She nods her head asking me to continue and so I do. “Alyne baby I think we can’t delay this process any more. We have to consummate our relationship today on the day of the Blood Moon otherwise your heat will only increase more and later on I won’t even be able to stop all the unmated wolves from coming to you because your scent will just become more and more alluring by each passing minute.”
Listening to me first she doesn’t answer but later on I hear a faint ‘yes’ from her and that is all it takes for me to scoop her up in my arms and take her inside and lay her down on the bed. Then I slowly give her a kiss on her forehead followed by a kiss on both her cheeks to her jawline and then finally a deep enchanting kiss on the lips and Alyne moans in pleasure and brings me more closer to her by locking her hands behind my neck.
One kiss leads to another and soon we both are lost into the passion of heat and our love thus two souls becoming one bonded by the trust and faith of love. And finally my dear Alyne became the Alpha’s forever and ever.

And we have come to an end. Thank you my dear readers for all the love and support that you have given to this book. Love you all. 💜