2. will it happen?

If someone is strong enough
To bring you down ...
Show them you are strong
Enough to get back ...✨

RANJINI POV ...

Ranjini is a slight naive girl but she is bold enough to speak with her betrayers . She is in medium height , beautiful black orbs , sharp nose .. she is simple yet beautiful .

Ranjini alarm is waking her up . After wake up she saw the time . It shows 6:30 . So she hurried her self. And done with her morning chores .

Ranjini was an early bird. Her daily routine is she have to wake up before sunrise and have to do all the work in the house . Then only her aunt allowed her to study . But , this is vacation so Ranjini full job is to work full day . So she decided to go for small job near by for her future expenses. She also applied for scholarship .but her aunt didn't know about it. She didn't have any friends to share her feelings . After her parents left her , her life turned to be a dark hell. Her only aim is go out of the hell and live smoothly. Will it happen or will it be her biggest dream ? These is her most repeating question..

Now coming to present...

She do morning works like cleaning house and etc.. then she goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast . After her uncle and aunt woke up she gives them coffee and greet them. After she finished her work in kitchen her aunt called her to speak..

HER AUNT NAME : SIVAGAMI
HER UNCLE NAME : PARTHIBAN

Ranjini : sollunga chithi ?

Sivagami : nalaki ena nalnu theriuma ?

( Mini Ranjini : nalaki Wednesday !

Ranjini : shut up ..)

She erased her thoughts and answer..

Ranjini : naliku enaku result chithi..

Sivagami : Han athu seri . Ena padikalamnu iruka.. ?

Ranjini : rendu iruka athula etho onu neenga than sollanum ?

Sivagami : oh.. enathu antha rendu..? 🙄

Ranjini : onu history padikalamnu iruken aprm aduthu literature padikalamnu iruku.. neengale sollunga chithi .

Sivagami : oh! Apdina ne historye padi athula konjam seikiram vela kedakum . Nee engala vitu poiduva..

( Mini Ranjini : nanum athuku than wait pannitu iruken😌 )

Ranjini : seringa chithi neenga sonna mari athuve pannren...

Sivagami : athu seri . College ku avathu vera engiyavathu po ingiye irunthu en uyira vangatha ...

Ranjini : seringa chithi.. na veli oorliye apply pandren.

Sivagami : seri seri po ! Un veliya paru ne vera ipo veliku poganum..

Ranjini : seringa chithi ..

[ Ranjini uncle & auntku kulanthinga illa but irunthalum avala ethathu sollikite irupanga .. ivanga sollrathu 1St u avaluku kastama than irunthathu but aprm athuve avaluku enjoymenta mariduchi.. avanga ethathu sollitu povanga avanga pona piragu iva avangala thituva.. ithuve ivaluku routine agiduchii.. .. inhale positivity exhale negativity 😉 ]

Completing all her works in home . She go get ready for her work.. she first went to nearby temple and pray to the god for well-being of people and for her upcoming results and she continued to scold god for her life like this. Then she went to her work . But her full mind was in her result and thinking about coming days..

#betterdaysarecoming...

Question ❓

Your thoughts about ranju ... ?

_________________________________________

Hii guys... !! I hope you all like this one ... !!

Happy reading ..

Vote comment and share...

Stay safe and take care ️💙...