~EIGHT~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄
                       *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
_________________________________

I woke up in the hospital they called Zamora because I still had her under my emergency contact which I don't understand why if Demon was here. She was in the hospital room but ain't say nun to me.

The doctors told me my baby was fine but I was at high risk of losing the baby if I continued to be under pressure or stress.

The nurse who I've meet told me I could check out whenever I was ready, as I was getting out the bed I heard Mora mumbled something.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said how you feeling," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm fine I guess." She nodded. It was awkward asl I wanted to slap the fuck out of her and hug her at the same time its like a whole half of a life line down thr drain.

"Look Mora i aint sorry for what i said to you except the baby part but i felt like you were trying to dictate me and my child's life and my decisions i get that you were trying to tell me whats best it isn't up to you, i needed your support and a friend not your criticism or judgement what really hurt me was you betrayed my trust by telling Demon abt the baby before i could figure out anything he came to MY house and forced me to tell him the baby was his, you forgot Im carrying this baby not you, Im the mother, this is my situation that you need to let me handle and not put yourself in my business." I truthfully said to her she looked away rolling her eyes smacking her crusty ass lips.

Both me and Zamora wasn't the type of person to say sorry and I wasn't gone continue something I wasn't in the wrong for, she was in the wrong and I was the one who apologized.

I got up and put on my stuff and gathered my belongings and walked out the room, getting on the elevator to the first floor walking to the receptionist desk and signing out.

I didn't have my car, and the nurses said Demon left a while ago. I thought about calling him but decided against it so ordered a Uber, they made it within 3 minutes since they were close.

It took 15 minutes to get to my house since I didn't go back to Demons, I got out of the car walking to my door unlocking and opening it walking inside sighing.

"I'm so fucking tired." I mumbled walking up the stairs taking my clothes off on my way to my room.

When I made it into my room I immediately went to my closet and pulled out a 𝐛𝐨𝐱 I keep hidden far in the back of my closet. Sitting down on the floor opening the box I slightly smiled at the pictures of my mama and dad feeling salty warm tears sliding down my cheeks.

They died a few years ago, 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 I really needed them right now I miss them so much I feel like my world is slowly falling apart every since being associated with Demon. I mean don't get my wrong my life was already on rocks before Demon it's like they just getting worse and it's slowly bringing me down, it's making me feel like no one is in my corner I have no one but myself.. and soon to have a child.

I sometimes wish it was me instead of them because if I didn't never call them that night crying to come get my from Grandmas cause she was being "mean" they would still be here right now, I was a brat and I regret it that's why I'm not into driving at night and I'm not good at showing affection because it don't get me no where at all.

Smiling at the pictures I got up off the floor taking the box with me walking back into my room laying on my bed getting under the covers just looking through all the memories when life was something to live for.

I gotta get my shit together I have to remember that it isn't just me anymore I have a baby who's gonna need love and affection something I didn't get for the ending part of my childhood.

Jumping from my phone ringing I picked it up seeing it was Demon. "Hello." I rasped out.

"Aye lil bit when yo next appointment." I blankly stared at the phone, so he just gone call and ask me this like everything cool. "Iah be at the hospital ta come see you lata tho."

"It's on April 1st and I'm at MY house you left me at the fucking hospital and you think I'm finna come to yo house fuck outta here with that dumb shit Demon." I said hollering.

"Ight Aaliyah bruh Ian finna argue with cho ass, my bad ma ian know you get out today, but when when this baby come I need a DNA test fa real."

I wanted to beat his ass.

"K." I hung up the phone on him.

"Niggas I tell you, mommy little baby if your a girl don't ever go through what mommy going through and if your a boy don't ever be like yo fuck ass daddy." I rubbed my stomach staring at the ceiling.

♛♛♛

HEYYOO NOONIES

IMA LIL LATE WITH DA UPDATE BUT ITS A LIL INSIGHT ON AALIYAHS PARENTS..

No I wasn't gone kill the baby, I saw one comment that was like that it was just the setting I wanted this chapter to be I wanted her to express her feelings a lil bit.

ANYWHOOOOOOO

𝚀: 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍?
𝙰: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎.

𝚀: 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍?
𝙰: 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

𝚀: 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?👀

𝐀 𝐍𝐔𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 🔫