B. 1 Ch. 8

"I fell in love with my best friend. It's a curse and a blessing."

As we pulled up to the hotel, my sleepiness sunk in. As ever got out I lightly shook Scar up. Being as I was tired myself I didn't have the energy to yell or carry or attempt to do anything else to help her to her room. She was on her own.

When she woke up, it took her a minute to comprehend where we were exactly. I helped her out and we all started walking into the hotel. Evans was drunk and was trying not to seem drunk, but he was. Mackie, Hemsworth, and Renner were almost there. The sober or seemed to be sober ones was RDJ, Scar, Tom and Liz.

As we got into the elevators making it up to our rooms, I got a great idea. As soon as we reached our level and everyone started walking out I yelled to Evans.

"Evans, let's see who can get to their room the fastest." Everyone stopped walking and started laughing standing to the side to give us room. Our rooms was at the end of the hall so this will be fun.

"Alright, let's go"

We both lined up and our cast was laughing and putting in their thoughts who was gonna win. I just wanted to see Evans faceplant while drunk. Hopefully someone records this. Mackie started counting us down.

"3...2...1...GO!"

We both took off. I felt like I was a track star but I knew I looked stupid. Drunk and running was not a great mixture. I instantly fell at the 5th door. Worst choice to do that while drunk. I guess Evans didn't see me drop because he kept running. He almost made it when he tripped over his own two feet.

I died laughing as he just laid on the floor. I look back to see Liz was recording. This is gonna be amazing. I was still laughing as I made my way over to Evans as he was getting up.

"Yep, you're gonna feel that in the morning." I said laughing, he playfully shoved me then everyone dispersed into their rooms. As I soon as I touched the bed I was out.

I woke up at 10 to a blaring alarm I forgot I put on. As I turned it off, I saw the reminder that I had an interview with Scar. I groaned as the sun from the window was messing with my head. How dare the sun shine bright when I have a hangover.

It took me a minute to get out of bed but I did. I took a cold but then hot shower. Getting ready in the bathroom and throwing on decent formal and casual wear. As I grabbed my phone from the side table 11:15 shot across the screen. I was too tired to care so I walked out my room and all the way to the lobby taking my precise time.

"Finally." Scarlett said standing up from her chair.

"1. Too loud 2. I'm tired 3. You can't rush beauty."

"#3 isn't a reason you can use, let's go." I started walking behind her. It took me a minute to comprehend what she just said.

"Hey." I said making Scar laugh as we got in the back of our car. The ride was over was calm. Just sitting with my eyes closed. I wasn't sleep but I wasn't awake. (Let's hope that makes sense).

As the car to a stop outside the building I stepped out first helping Scarlett after me. We walked into the building and was escorted into a room with 2 seats, a white backdrop and a crap ton of cameras and lights. So lucky the sun bullied me first because these lights would've caused me hell. Some people started putting mics on us and for some reason I got a sudden boost of energy.

"You know with regular celebs this will be an easy interview. No one told me beforehand that I was supposed to be here so I'm kinda not a lot just a little a lot drunk." All the producers started laughing.

"I'm sorry if weird start happening. I am on cloud 9 right now." Everyone started laughing again. They thought I was joking but I was deadass. It won't be my fault if this interview makes no sense.