Part 7 - Hot tub

Dreams POV

Luckily it didn't take long for the water to fill up to the top, and once it did I checked the rest of the surrounding area. This morning I had decorated the small patio area with fairy lights and small plants. I had also made sure to buy Georges favourite drinks as well as some snacks.

George

Hey
u can come out now
its all set up

ok

I smiled at his predictably simple response. I knew that really George was probably very excited to see what I had been hiding from him all morning.

"Dream! You bought a hot tub?" He yells from inside.

I glance over sheepishly, knowing we were meant to be saving to buy a proper house soon.

"Yeah...Happy 10 million?" I say back, "Go put on some trunks"

------

George winces at the cool evening air as he steps outside in nothing but swimming shorts.

I cant help but stare at him. His bare chest, his floppy hair, his cute smile.

He catches my eye and I look away hoping he didnt realise I was staring. My body starts shivering from the cold and I decide to get into the hot tub. I sit down on the side closest to the drinks so I can pour one for George. He gets in next to me and relaxes into the warm water.

"Hey George, we're just two guys chilling in a hot tub..."

"...not 5 feet away because we're gay" He finishs my sentence.

I look over at him in fake shock and splash him with water. To my suprise he splashs back, but with more force.

"Alright, youre on. The battle starts now." I challenge him.

He grins at me and flicks water, attempting to get my eyes. Instead of retaliating like he expects, I go over to him and grab his hands. I pin them behind him and stare into his eyes.

"Hmm cant get me now can you" I laugh at him.

He uses his legs to push me off him and he comes to sit on my lap.

"Much better" He says cheekily.

I look up into his eyes and then back down at his lips. He gets the message and moves to kiss me. Our lips connect and we hold each other as the warm water swirls around us.

George starts to move his hips around and it's clear hes starting to get slightly impatient at the slow pace.

"George wait, hold on. Sit over there and close your eyes" I say to him.

He gives me an understanding look and I turn on the bubbles. He squirms around slightly in suprise before grabbing my arm and pulling me back in to kiss him.

As we kiss he tries to grind his hips up onto my crotch. In response I use one of my hands to pull off his shorts quickly, he does the same for me. The bubbles cause him to let out a small sigh and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth.

With my spare hand I start pumping up and down his dick and he moans into the kiss. He uses his hips to try and increase the pleasure. I let him push into my hand for a while but eventually I remove my hand.

He whimpers from the loss of contact but looks at me to see whats next. I indicate to my hard dick and tell him to use his mouth.

"Dream I will literally drown" He points out.

I chuckle at him, "You can make it work right?"

He looks at me in fake disgust but accepts the new challenge. He holds his breath and dips under before wrapping his mouth around me and bobbing up and down quickly. His hand pumps the bottom and the quick shock of pleasure supprises me. I grab onto the side tightly and screw my eyes shut. I bite down on my lips to stop making any noises but George deliberately picks up the pace. I let out a loud moan and let him continue bobbing. I restrain from pushing his head down, but instead my hips buck up out of habit. He gags slightly and comes up for air. As im about to tell him he can stop he goes back down and keeps going. I laugh internally at his determination. But the feeling is quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure. I realise im getting increaingly close and I bring him back up.

Then I tell him to turn around. He obliges and I slowly move a finger inside of him. At first he groans from the uncomfortable feeling but after a short while he seems ok. I put in a second and then third finger and move them in and out. He rests his head on his arm on the side of the hot tub to muffle his moans.

"Ready?" I whisper into his ear.

He hums his approval and I line myself up. I wait a few seconds and just before he turns to ask why im waiting, I push my entire member inside him at once.

He lets out a yelp in suprise and very quickly starts moaning instead. My heart beat increases dramatically and I feel myself heating up as I pound into him.

We both moan into each other as our bodies are submerged in pleasure. I use one of my hands to keep myself up and the other one moves down to Georges dick. I slowly rub against it, careful not to overstimulate him.

"Wait- Dream" He says suddenly.

I quickly stop and pull out. He gives me a quick peck to reasure me that everything is ok. He then proceeds to sit me down in the hot tub and turning away from me, he lowers himself down. I groan out from pleasure, and rest my hands on him hips helping him go up and down. He throws back his head and rests it on my shoulder. He continues moving up and down, aiming himself so that I hit his prostate each time.

After a short while he starts to speed himself up, he holds his breath and he releases. A moment later I follow and release too.

------

It doesnt take long for us to jump out the water and grab towels.

"Dream? How are we going to get rid of this...dog water?" He says awkwardly.

"Yeah, I wont lie George, I didnt think that far ahead." I say. His shocked look makes me laugh. "Come on, we can worry about that tomorrow."