CHAPTER 6: THE FEELINGS SPRING

Alexander's pov

Immediately I said those hurtful words to her when she asked me to help her with her zipper, I regretted them and their was something about hearing her sobs that made me feel some kind of pain in my chest. I still don't understand why seeing her again after such a long time makes something inside me light up. I have known Kim through my family's relations with her family but we were never that close since the last time I saw her was in middle school and then after some incident, she was pulled out of school and nobody ever saw her again. She went completely MIA, I mean no post on social media, no contact with the outside world. So when my family and I went to her house to discuss the marriage arrangements and I saw how she turned out, I was so disappointed in my parents for not looking for a beautiful and sexy woman to be my wife.

At first I detested her because technically she will ruin my lifestyle that I had grown so addicted to, meaning no more one night stands with sexy and famous celebrities and this pissed me so much, but when we were forced to go run errands on some of the wedding preparations, just seeing her with all that concentration and determination to make sure everything comes together just like our parents wanted, it just made my heart flutter for some reason. The wedding was the most weird thing because when I saw her enter the church with her dad holding her arm, she looked so pretty and the way her Rosy cheeks were painted with a deep shade of pink whenever our gazes met just made my heart skip a beat. I didn't like all this feelings that I was developing for her, so the only way I could keep my emotions in check was by being a d**k to her.

When I came out of the bathroom and found that she was nowhere to be found, I searched for her in every inch of the house but when I couldn't find her, I decided to check the garage and by coincidence her Jeep was missing so that means she must have left. I called my private investigator and asked him to find her and after a couple of hours, I got information that she in Beverly hills in her late grandparents house and somehow that calmed my guilty conscience. It still didn't help so I kept someone nearby to look out for her and keep her safe from any possible danger because I thought she would be back in like a day or two but surprisingly she stayed longer and she didn't even care enough to inform me where she was but I couldn't blame her since I was rude to her. When I was informed about a guy she has been hanging out with, I decided to recall the security detail because it seems she is well enough to flirt with other men.

I informed her parents on the current situation and they went over there and talked to her and they informed me that she would be coming back and a part of me was a little bit happy that she was coming back but the same craziness of trying to suppress this feelings for her and the jealousy of how free and happy she seemed with that guy on the photos he posted on Instagram compelled me to be rude to her when she came back but what I didn't expect was for he to apologise and then just up and head upstairs without even waiting for my response. It seems this guy she has been hanging out with has rubbed on her and she has grown some balls. It was so frustrating and at the same time good to have her back home.

As I sat in my study assessing the situation, Vanessa came and as usual she was up to her slutty ways . " Sir why do you look so stressed,is it work or does it have anything to do with that wife of yours?" she asked saying the word ' wife' with so much venom. " I think I have a way to relax those tense muscles," she said and came behind my chair and started massaging my shoulders in a seductive way. " Vanessa am not really in the mood right now,so if you would be so obedient and leave," I ordered her but as usual she didn't want to leave and instead she came and straddled me and started rubbing herself on me and since it had been quite a while since I got laid I could feel my member getting excited and I held on to her hips and stood up and pushed her against my desk and kissed her roughly. I didn't want anyone to walk in on us here especially because some of the servants were spies for my parents, so I took her upstairs to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall so that Kimberly wouldn't hear us and decided to get a good fuck to relax myself.