The Next Morning

First of all, I am simply continuing this for possibly only a few more chapters as I have some motivation for some reason and yh. Enjoy!

Atsushi's POV:

My eyes fluttered opened as the warm rays of sunlight seeped through the blinds in Akutagawa's room and proceeded to warm my slightly cold body. I shivered a little before stretching on the bed and turning away from the sun hoping to catch a few more minutes if not hours of sleep, when a sudden sharp pain in my back brought me to my senses and all the memories from last night poured into my mind. Fuck. I. Had. Sex. With. Akutagawa. Ryūnosuke.

Blood began rushing to my face as I began to tear the blanket off of me to try and leave his room as quickly as humanly possible, and I would've succeeded if not for the fact that my hips gave out the moment I attempted to stand up. I landed with a thud and I could now hear footsteps coming closer to the door before Aku burst in and eyed me up and down with concern before asking if I was alright. I immediately blushed even brighter as I brought my hands to my face and sighed.
"Hey, aren't you cold like that do you want to borrow my clothes, the shirt I gave you yesterday got dirty..."
Huh, why would I be col- I looked at myself before realising I was only wearing my bloody boxers. I grabbed at the blanket, which I was so desperate to remove before, and wrapped it around me until I practically looked like a cocoon.
"Pffft!"
My mind imploded with emotions of both anger and embarrassment as Akutagawa continued to muffle his laughs, but I could only pout and turn away from him as though I were a little kid. I felt pathetic and embarrassed and his continued laughter made me wanna punch him in the face.

Akutagawa's POV:

I couldn't help but laugh as Atsushi coiled the blanket around him and proceeded to pout like a cute, little puppy. I could see he was embarrassed and decided to stop making fun of him, after all I could tease him to my hearts content in bed.

I walked over and kneeled down next to him and embraced him. I could see he was hesitant before he himself also wrapped his arms around me; we sat there like that for a few minutes before I asked him if he wanted to go and eat breakfast. He nodded into my chest, but as I attempted to get up he tugged at my shirt and whispered something.
"What did you say?"
Atsushi looked up at me his cheeks flushed and his eyes slightly watery as he said, " You bastard I can't walk!"
The confusion was visible on my face, until the memories of last night flooded into my mind and I too began to blush profusely.
"A-ah, I'm so sorry don't cry, uh I'll carry you?" I stuttered as I tried to calm him and myself down.

I swept him up from the floor and brought him into my arms so I could carry him bridal style, to which he simply turned his head into my chest as he wrapped and intertwined his fingers around my nape. Damn, how could I not love him, I thought as we moved to the kitchen. I placed him at a seat near the kitchen countertop (honestly don't know if that's what you call it but imma just call it that). His eyes were a little red and puffy but he was still adorable, I turned around to go and get the breakfast I had already made.

Atsushi's POV:

(not me searching up Japanese breakfasts 🤚🥲)
He placed some rice, miso soup and a bunch of side dishes in front of me and himself before passing me some chopsticks and proceeding to eat. The aroma was refreshing and I was starving, I didn't hold back as I also began eating the delicious food he had prepared. I hated the fact that it was actually really good and tried my best not to look too satisfied, but gave up after around 5 bites.

I let out a huge breath as I finished all my food and sat back in my chair a little. Akutagawa put all the plates away in a dishwasher before sitting back down and suddenly an awkward atmosphere set in as neither of us said anything hoping for the other to break the ice. The silence was interrupted by Akutagawa as he breathed out, "let's talk about what happened yesterday."
At first I felt flustered at how upfront he was with it but soon I realised a sense of seriousness that had overcome his previously comforting expression, as he smiled at me.

K so I'll continue this with the next chapter and im deciding, whether or not this is gonna have a happy ending because I'm cruel like that. 🙃