CHAPTER 3

ERIC POV:

I felt a hand run on my chest as I slowly peeled my eyes open. I looked beside to see a woman smiling at me. Ugh!!!!

"Get out of this room before I throw you out naked", I snarled at her.
She looked shocked and threw her hand away from my chest. They just don't understand one night stands. Always wanting more.

Greedy bitches!!!

"But baby, we had a great time, don't you want to....maybe....continue?", she purred and honestly it was the most disgusting shit I've ever heard.

"Shut both your holes and get the fuck out of here. I won't repeat myself."

Her eyes widened and she quickly got dressed and left the place. I groaned feeling a headache coming and moved out of the bed to shower. After that I got dressed and stepped out of my hotel room to see Clark standing outside. 

He greeted me and I gave a curt nod. He has been my bodyguard for almost 5 years. 
"Good morning, Mr. Grayson. Your mother requested your presence. She is currently waiting at the office.", he said.

I suppressed a sigh and reached my office. When I entered all my employees greeted me and some females were even ogling. I smirked and went to 40th floor. When I entered my office, I was engulfed into a warm hug. 

I smiled and hugged her back. I did miss her so much. 
"Ok, mom. You can release me now."

She laughed and stepped back. "How are you, my sweet son. It has been a really long time."

"Mom, I literally saw you 5 days back."
She completely ignored my response.

"So, when are you going to introduce your girlfriend?"

"Mom, we have talked about this. I don't have one and I'm not planning on that real soon."

"Your dad is coming in a few seconds....."

Just then a knock resounded. I said 'come in' and the door opened to reveal an older copy of myself. Exact carbon copy. My father!

"Son, How are you?", he whistled as he waltzed in. He is really a fun and cool dad. Laid back and relaxed. 

"Dad, I'm good now that you are here.", I laughed.

"Enough on jokes. We have something serious to say son.", my mother interrupted. I turned towards my father to see that he has turned into full business mode. People should believe me when I say that he doesn't take shit from anyone in that mode.

I nodded for my mother to continue and they both sat down. I believe shit is really gonna go down.

"Son, we know that you are the CEO of this company and you have earned it. But...", my father looked at my mother and she took a deep breath before speaking.
"We want you to get married."

What 
the 
fuck?!!

I sat there looking shocked. I couldn't comprehend what they are trying to say.
No way in the world am I getting married. That thought sucks!

"No", I stood up immediately after snapping out of my daze.
They both sighed as if knowing this reply.

"Son, actually I forgot to add a sentence there. Let me rephrase, we want you to get married if you want to retain your CEO position in this company.", my father finished with a smug look.

"No, I worked hard for this company. I am not a fool, dad.", I shouted.

"Don't raise your voice at me. Your great grandfather stated in the will that the CEO of his company should be married before 25 and guess what, you are turning 25 in a few weeks.", my dad replied.

"Well, why was I not informed of this clause during that time. And why now?"

"You were so arrogant back then to even read the will and signed it just like an idiot.", my mom rolled her eyes.

That is true but now I have turned into a responsible person and I am responsible for my actions back then. I sat down and regretted for my actions. If I read it I would have found some loop holes to escape this.

"Son, please understand. We know about your media reputation and how much they portray you as a playboy. It's time to settle and this girl is perfect for you."

I sighed thinking about this. It would mean a full stop to my bachelor life. No sleeping around, fooling around, big responsibility, etc.

"Mom I need some time. I can't...", she cut me off.

"Of course, we understand. Take your time and think wisely. Your brother is going to come and we have to go. See you later, my sweet boy.", my mom kissed my cheek and went out. 

"Take care son. I know you are wiser than this.", my dad left after that.

I indulged into work to take this off my mind. But turns out I need a good fuck to let this steam out. I called my secretary and she came into my office. She is such a slut. She sleeps around my employees but she finishes her work efficiently. Hence she stayed as my secretary.

She knocked and entered. She was wearing a tight fit pencil skirt with a crisp white blouse. Her cleavage was seen. I smirked and she got the message. She locked the door and stood near me. 

TRIGGER WARNING!!! *ABOVE 18 YEARS, GO AHEAD.* 

I pulled her by her wrist making her fall on my lap. She snaked her hands around my neck but I caught both and locked it behind her back. No one touches me. She moaned when I sucked at her neck. 

She straddled my waist and I ran my fingers up her thighs riding her skirt up. She arched her back pressing her breasts against my chest. I heard fumbling of belt and smirked. I stood up and placed her on my desk and undid my pants. I pulled open my drawer and found a condom. 

I slid it up my length and thrusted inside her. She jerked at the sudden fill and moaned harder. She gripped the sides of the table and rolled her hips to my rhythm. 

My one hand grabbed her ass while my other was in her hair, tugging it. I felt myself twitch and released after her. I pulled out and threw the used condom into the dustbin. I made myself presentable and looked to see that she was also adjusting her blouse.

*IT'S NOW SAFE FOR INNOCENTS TO READ*

"Ms. Louis, bring the file that I need to sign. And cancel all meetings. I'm getting off early.", I ordered.

She blinked for a minute and when I glared she obeyed. I don't give a fuck about others. My door burst open and my brother walked in whistling. 

Seriously what's with people whistling today.
Is it because they pissed me off thoroughly?!!

"Hey big bro, heard you were getting married", he laughed and I glared at him.

"Glad to know my favourite brother is in town.", I rolled my eyes.

"I am your only brother and thank you for your hospitality. I can't wait to be your best man.", he giggled like a school boy.

"Who said about you being my best man?", I retorted.

He stood up shocked," What?! Who else is going to serve your arrogant ass other than me?"

"Well Austin is living for it. He called dibs on being my best man ever since college. So....."

"You are choosing that baboon over your little brother? Well, I'm hurt, you fucker.", he played hurt.

My door banged open and a blonde head walked in, holding his head high.

"Your best man is here to serve you."

Well I am down for some entertainment!!!