Epilogue

It's been a year since I lost him. I do still feel confused about how I feel about it. He tricked me into thinking he was my second chance mate. Yet, that is what we became after he marked me. We did bond into a deep friendship and love.

He sacrificed himself to save his pack, me and my pups. He never knew that he left behind three precious gifts. I discovered while I was in the hospital I was pregnant.

My senior year turned into an adventurous year.

When I lost my mate I did not feel able to run the Wolf Warrior Pack without him. I did however work with the architect to do the design of the new school like I had discussed that night in the king's court.

I recommended Uncle Rhett's twin sons who were his second and third child (age 24) to be the duel alpha leaders. They were promoted to alphas. They kept did follow my recommendations for promotions.

The Green Command they promoted up Delta Dean to Beta.
They promoted up Daisy to Delta
The Blue Command they kept Beta Jonas
They promoted up London to Delta
The Yellow Command they kept Beta Michael
They promoted up Kent to Delta
The Red Command they kept Beta Landon
They promoted up Charles to Delta
The Orange Command they promoted up Delta Judah to Beta
They promoted up Lindon to Delta
The Purple Command they promoted up Delta Connor to Beta.
They promoted up Landon to Delta
The Brown Command they promoted up Warrior  Jonah
They promoted up Olivia to Delta.

They named the school the Gavin Moon School

With the last couple months of the war none of us wolves were able to have our art show before the scholarship deadline.   We missed being able to get any scholarships. The palace did host our art show about six months after the war had ended.

Unknown to us Elder Daisy resubmitted all of us for the scholarship the next year. My paintings won me and one other wolf from my class a 4 year fully paid scholarship. They said our points were the same and did not do a tie breaker.

Today my pups: Gavin, Shea and Aster watch me walk up and get handed my diploma and I hear them calling me as I walk across the floor to be given it. I am handed my diploma and looks up and smile at them.

I walk down the steps and get a wonderful scent. I look for the scent and come in contact with handsome sea green eyes...