chapter 4- First day

Jessica's POV-  I wake up to my alarm going off loudly. I slowly sit up and turn it off.

Ugh it's the first day of school. I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom and quickly getting in the shower.

Ince I was finished I wrapped a towel around my self and walked back into my room.

I looked at the time I had 30 minutes till I had to leave. I guess it's a no make up day because my hair alone takes 20 minutes alone.

I got changed into some jeans and a top.

I quickly grabbed my curling iron and hairdryer

I dryed my hair and started to curl it  being careful so I don't burn myself.

The hair looks like this)

I run downstairs and grab my school bag with all my book that my mum had got me. I go to the kitchen to see my brothers and my nan eating breakfast.

I quickly kiss my nans head and say good bye to the boys as I walk pass.

But not before I grabbed a piece of toast off Ollie's plate.

"Oi jess give it back!" I heard him scream as I got to the front door. I just ignored him and walked out.

As I walked out the house I looked across the street to see danielle getting a little girl into a car.

I must of been looking to long because the little girl started waving. I smiled and waved back.

Before I know it the little girl was out of  her grip and running towards me. Not caring about the road. I quickly ran to her so she wouldn't run across the road

I keeled down to check if she was okay.
"Hey, you cant just run across a road annie! You scared me."  I heard someone say I looked up to see danielle  walking towards us.

She was wearing grey ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. Her hair up in a bun with some hair falling in front of her face.

I stood up and smiled at her weakly, she kneeled down and started to check her to make sure she was okay

I stood up and smiled at her weakly, she kneeled down and started to check her to make sure she was okay. She then turned to me.

"Thank you.. Jessica right?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah that's me! Danielle right and whose this little one?" I smiled  at her.

"Her names annie and she needs to get in the car before we're both late." She said before picking her up and walking back to her car.

Annie waved over her sisters shoulder smiling. I waved back before walking off to get to school.

-------------------
Once I got to the school. I went to the office and got my timetable. The office lady said if I waited someone was coming to show  me around and my classes.

After waiting for the person I was told was coming they finally turned up.

It was a small girl she looked about 5'2 she had long brown hair and blue eyes. She slowly walked closer while smiling at me.

"Hey I'm Aimee!" She said as she gave me a quick hug that I returned.

" jessica it's nice to meet you"

"Can I  see your timetable?" She asked while smiling.  I nodded and handed it over to her.

"Right so your in all my classes but English but you only have that on Friday last two!" She said handing me it back and grabbing my hand

"We have art right now let's go!" She starts to pull me down the hall but I then see danielle walking in with a group of people.

"Theres no luck going after danni. She gets what she wants when she wants." She says. I must have been staring.

"What do you mean" I asked as we started to walk again.

"Well danni, she doesn't do relationships. She always gets into fights even the teachers are scared of her. And all the girls and guys want her. But even if she did date it wouldn't be the boys. She came out last year."

I nod not knowing what to say, for some reason I was happy she didnt like guys but also disappointed that she didnt date at all.

Once we get to class I sit next to Aimee. The task was just to draw something anything and we had until next week to finish it.

I just started to draw the lake by my old house once I finished the outline I started to add the colour. I finished and looked at the time.

I had 15 minutes left i quickly looked back at my work.

I added some shading before handing it in.

---after school---

As I walked back to my house I saw danni pull up with her sister in the car.

Annie jumped out of the car and ran in while danni got out and pulled a cigarette out and lit it.

I shook my head and went inside. Why did I care so much? I have no clue I just do.

I go up to my room and I look out the window to see danielle walking inside.

Today was okay I guess I made some new friends.