Chapter 73 (Marriage?¿)

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

I was staring at the plastic bag on my desk.

"Come on Ace. You're better then this" The angel on my shoulder, said.

"No. No. Ace you're right. Look at you. A pathetic 23 year old virgin, who's never had a girlfriend. You put your whole life on hold, for your siblings. You didn't get to go to college or university like you wanted. You barely sleep properly. Your whole life revolves around your siblings. Everything you do, you put them first. It's time to put yourself first" The devil on my shoulder, said.

"You know it's true. Shut up stupid angel" The devil said, to the angel.

"Ace. Think about your sister. The sister who you swore to protect when she was born. She's already scared of men. What would she think about her brother taking drugs? Especially when, she was abused by someone who took drugs. Your brothers? Even though they are angry, they need you" The angel said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shouted, at the two bastards, on my shoulder.

Immediately, they disappeared.

"Look at you. You're going crazy, talking to two pieces of shit, who are not even real" I said to myself.

"You get yourself together now. Do one line and that's it. Become the emotionless Ace, again. The Ace, who does everything right. You can't make anymore mistakes. Who cares if I can't live my life to the fullest?Atleast they can live their life to the fullest. Siblings are your priority not you" I said to myself.

I took out the baggie in the plastic bag, and poured the power on the table.

Using my credit card, I made it into a line and snorted it all.

Immediately, I could feel myself calming down.

I was no longer anxious and angry.

I was Ace.

The calm and emotionless one.

"Ok. That's it. Enough" I said to myself.

I took the plastic bag and threw it into the drawer.

I locked the drawer, and put the key in another drawer.

I opened a bottle of bourbon, and drank it.

After drinking half the bottle, Blaze came into my office.

His dog, right beside him.

Bullet ran to Apollo and they cuddled and slept together.

"Are you seriously drinking right now?" He asked me.

"Piss off Blaze" I said, pouring another glass for myself.

"I killed 12 Russians, who were part of their mafia" Blaze announced proudly.

"Good job" I said, pouring him a glass of bourbon.

"Ace. Are you ok? What's wrong? You can't keep hiding your feelings" Blaze said, sitting down opposite me.

"I'm fine. Just a bit stressed about this whole situation" I said.

"Your lying" Blaze said.

Get the attention off you before he finds out you did drugs, Ace.

"Who's Amora?" I asked him, swiftly changing the topic.

"What?" He asked, looking shocked.

"Who's Amora? I saw the tattoo when you gave Bellamy your shirt, when we found them" I said.