track 1.

< TW : contains use of mature language and content >

"val get yo ass ova here !" i heard paps yell.

i walked over not knowing what's bout to go down.

"what is it paps ?" i replied.

"look i put hella money on this bet for tomorrow you better do it. and if you don't win you owe your life serving me. ya heard." he said.

"yea yea i got it." i said annoyed.

like he never even asks me if i'm available to do any races but decides it himself.

and then puts it on me to make sure that i win and if i don't i owe him my life.

"don't give me attitude, at least i'm paying you and getting you the newest super cars. so if shut the hell up if i was you." he said blowing a puff of smoke in my face.

"mhm got it, sir." i said.

"aight now go to the shop to pick up ya car i got redid." he shouted as i was walking away.

i was headed to the front of the garage towards the gate when i heard some shit rattle.

i didn't think nothing of it and just started walking towards the shop.

if you were wondering what type of car my paps had re-wrap well...

it is the fastest car in the world and i managed to get my hands on it. its a 2020 ssc tuatara hypercar.

producing 1,350 horsepower with 91 octane or a massive 1,750 horsepower with E85.

with a v-8 that features a flat-plane crank, patented turbochargers, and "flame hoops"

and last but not least having a world record speed of 316.11 mph.

< sorry i went a little bit nerdy there >

as i started my car i couldn't help but notice this feeling of someone staring at me.

as i turned around my eyes were covered with someone's hand.

i quickly turned got a hold of whoever was doing it and put their arms behind their back.

"aye aye calm down shawty it's just me." they said.

ugh i immediately recognized who it was.

it was none other than Nathan.