GIRLS LIKE YOU

JIHOPE

Jimin's pov

Me and Hoseok have been in love...it was a cute love story....but.....

Hoseok...is hot....sexy....beautiful and a bad guy....

And i like bad guys.

He is a hot student in our school. And oh my god. He is literally this much hot that no one can remove their eyes off from him.

But....he is really sweet

Which is only i am able to see that how much he is a sweet person.

No matter how much he is a bad guy...he always takes care of me...

If you think that he can cheat on me too so its not possible....

He have his own ways to show me how much he loves me....

Going on small dates, fulfiling my needs, telling me his everything....
Telling people that i am his boyfriend.
Telling everyone that he has taken....not available anymore, telling me his mobile's password whenever he changes it,passwords of his accounts too.

He is dangerous too....

I never try to make him jealous....because he gets on his peak...
He dont let anyone to even come near me..

I have friends...lots of friends....Jungkook and Taehyung are my best friends....

I have seen that Hoseok is relaxed when i am with Taekook but whenever i am with someone else, he gets extremely protective...and i like it....

But....

This time...i wasnt the one making him jealous...he made me jealous.

We went to a party today in a club and i surely created a scene...

I know there are many girls who wants their hands all over my Hoseok but he dont let them he shouts that he is taken but today...he was drunk and wasnt in his senses..

I was sitting in a sofa drinking with my best friends until...they both get turned on and went to the washroom.

I looked over at my Hoseok...the girls were approching him. I decided to walk over there but i didnt.

Then i saw a girl dragging him to the dance floor...

Then i saw them dancing...

The girl put her hands on his shoulder as Hoseok was enjoying this.

Then i saw her looking at me and she winked and got closer to Hoseok more.

My temperature shoot because of the anger as i stood up and threw the class...now everyone eyes were on me but it didnt bothered me.

I walked over to the dance floor and hold Hoseok's hand tightly as he was all drunk he wasnt even able to walk properly. I hold him by his waist.

"Where are you taking him!" The girl said.

"Excuse me madam. He is mine"