chapter 31

Alesa pov

I was done with decorating my cake and it looked good.. The cake my brothers made for grandpa and uncles were really beautiful and it was nothing compared to that but I was satisfied. I just hope he likes it.

I picked up my cake and went to the kitchen and thankfully no one was there

I picked up my cake and went to the kitchen and thankfully no one was there. I placed my cake inside the fridge and went to the living room.

"I was coming to call you" enzo said and I smiled at him

My grandma, aunts were already back and it was about time the old men's come.

We placed the 3 cakes on the table and switched off the lights and hide somewhere in the living area.
After about 3 mins the car pulled out outside the house and we knew it was them.

They entered the room and "is anyone home?" uncle Jackson yelled

"let me switch on the lights" uncle victor said and was moving towards the switching board. When Elijah switched on the lights and we screamed "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" and they were shocked.

"Thank you" They three said together.

Like father like sons.

Both the uncles hugged grandpa and wished him happy Father's Day.
Elijah and Thomas went toward their dad and wished them. After that all the children's wished them. Lorenzo wished uncles and grandpa and so as all my brothers and I could see that Lil sadness in all my brothers eyes.

They all missed dad. I could even see sadness in Alexa's eyes. Sure Jack wasn't there for me but he was always there for Alexa as a father figure. She used to spend this day with him being clingy to him and they used to have fun together.

I put my hand on her shoulder and giving it little squiz and she smiled at me reassuring that she is fine and I smiled back.

"Dad, let's cut the cake" mason said to uncle Jackson. And everyone chuckled and made their way toward the way.

Grandpa was standing in between both of his sons and I said wait for which everyone attention turns toward me.

I walked into the kitchen and took my cake from the fridge and went back to the living room and kept the cake on table with the rest cakes.

"I've prepared this cake for enzo" I said and everyone was shocked.

"why? It's not his birthday" Micheal said

" I know, it fathers day today and All of you were preparing for your father and so do I. I know he isn't my father but he is not less than him. I take him as my father and look up to him for everything." I said and went a Lil close to enzo

"Thanks for being my father figure although you are just my older brother, I love you enzo" I said to him and he had tears in his eyes and a Lil smile.

He engulfed me into the hug and said 'I love you to' back.

"Alesa is actually right. Thank you for being there for us and taking care of us although you was a child when dad died" Noah said.

"we owe you a lot Lorenzo" Xavier said

"Thank you big brother, happy Father's Day" colton said

"I've never said this but I'm telling you now, I've always seen you as a father figure even when dad was alive" Xander said

"happy Father's Day" Dylan said

"Thanks for being our guardian and taking us in" alexa said.

"Happy Fathers day, thanks for dealing with my annoying self" Alex said

All of my brothers, cousin and even old people had tears in their eyes. Even Elijah and Thomas.

"Thank you Alesa and all of you. I might never say but I love you guys a lot" Lorenzo said wiping his tears.

"we love you too brother" we all said together.

I stood up in the couch and put my hands on his eyes and mouthed everyone to scream 'Happy fathers day Lorenzo' and they mouthed 'okay' back.

I climed back down and pulled myself away from enzo and we all turned towards him and screamed "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY LORENZO"

And everyone of us in the room gave him a hug and now finally it was time to cut the cake.

After cutting the cake. We went through all the old photos album of my  family and we decided to take a new family photo before going back home. As in all the family photos me and Alexa isn't there.

After that we all sat in the living room and talked about everything and this time I wasn't quite. And I was happy.
I was happy that I was Atleast getting close with my brothers .

"okay kids, go get ready we are Going out for dinner" Grandpa said and we all excitedly nodded.

------
I was planning to upload this chapter tomorrow but a lot of you requested for it so here it goes..
Thank you so much everyone for the love you guys are giving me..❤