Author's Note

This is just another novella like my other book, with characters that don't completely follow the social norms. "To Love and To Be Loved" was a small idea in my head that I wanted to get written down, no matter if it was silly or small or cliche so here it is. 

If you are here by chance and intrigued by what is to come, thank you for your time, it brings a smile to my face to know that someone out there in the wide world has taken a moment to look at a small idea and I hope it brings you as much joy reading this as it brought me when I was writing it. 

Also: this is a fictional story, any names or mentions or correlations with the real world are purely coincidence. This is set in a fictional past, in a fictional place although it might slightly resemble 19th century Europe due to the landscape and history I am used to and surrounded by.

I will also mention here, like in the description, that I have the mature rating on due to a chapter that touches on sensitive topics that might be triggering for some people or too mature for young audiences - I can't stop you from reading this but the warning is here and just before the chapter starts so you are all aware.

(P.S. Just like my previous story, this one also has Copyrights, All Rights Reserved)