Chapter eleven

"Dear can I help you" she asked.

I nodded "please I need to come inside before anyone sees me"

She gave me a quizzical look "come inside please then explain"

I followed her into her house , walking past the beautiful oak walls and tapestries .

"You have a beautiful house" I told her and she smiled

"It is always better when there are people in it" she said sadly.

"Your son" I stated and she turned giving me an older woman glare.

"How do you know I have a son" she asked.

I told her my story from the beginning , being kidnapped by cole and being beaten up.

"I'm so sorry" she said sighing loudly.
"He was always like this , I will always love him though"

I nodded and she showed me to a spare room she had at the back of the house.

She wished me a goodnight and shut the door.

I put down my bag an walked into the bathroom , taking the pregnancy test with me.

"Oh gods" I said staring at what it read.

Positive.

I was carrying Coles baby.

I knew it was Coles because even though Brian had made love to me many times I had always checked but I hadn't been pregnant.

I walked out and sat down on the bed , my head in my hands.

I was pregnant with Coles baby , I was in his mother's house and my husband was going crazy over my disappearance.

My life was like a freaked soap opera.

I fell asleep late that night , thinking of cole .

I was awoken in the morning around eight o'clock my Coles mom , who's name was Terra.

"Dear , breakfast is ready" she calls opening my door.

I turned over and smiled at her "thank you I'll be down in a minuet"

She nodded and left.

I got out of bed not bothering to put makeup on but putting on my black leggings and Uggs with Coles overly large hoodie that I had found in my bag.

I sat down at the table wile she served up bacon , eggs , potatoes .

"Thank you so much" I said as I began to eat.

"I haven't had anyone to cook for in so long , you will be overly stuffed here" she said laughing.

I smiled "Cole said you like cooking"

She nodded "I would have loved to have more children but all my focus was on Cole ,but it's my hope that he will marry and settle down with some nice woman and have some children that would visit me so I can cook for them and play with them"

I nearly choked .

"You ok dear?" She asked.

I shook my head " no , nothing alright"

She looked harder at me "dear , what he do to you?"

I shook my head "I'm pregnant"

She was silent.

"It's his child?" She asked after a while.

I nodded.

"Well that's wonderful"

My head shot up "what???? How is that wonderful? I'm married , I just cheated on my fucking husband and you think it's wonderful?"

"Dear , I'm not into believing in a higher power or any shit but I think that while you were with Brian you didn't become pregnant but will Cole you did"

She was right "what should I do?" I asked her.

"You will stay with me until you have your baby , but give Brian a phone call , they wanted him to go crazy , somehow to get his company so you might take off some pressure , just say you will be back soon"

I nodded.

"Thank you so much Terra" I said hugging her.

"Your welcome dear , your welcome"

Please vote and comment