Tease~ Klaus Mikaelson

"You're not looking." You sighed and Klaus rolled his eyes as he poured himself a drink.

"I have seen you, I know what you look like." He grumbled and you tossed a hanger at him which missed and left you growling under your breath when he pulled an amused face.

"You could at least tell me what you think." You groaned at him.

"I think when someone has a charming and handsome Hybrid all to themselves they don't need to flirt with, oh I don't know, his Sire-e." He smiled sarcastically and you and you narrowed your eyes, pulling an unsatisfied face before stomping off again.

You slowly stripped out of your dress when an idea struck you. The next dress was skimpy and very short, all you needed to do was get Klaus' attention and, hopefully, you could lift his bad mood.

"What about this one?" You hummed and twirled but Klaus ignored you and hummed in response. "Do you think it's a bit short I mean when I bend over like this..." You smirked when there was a distinct grunt followed by the shattering of his glass.

"That's too short." He grumbled and you nodded as you turned to face him.

"That's what I thought, but I like the front see." You turned and he took a deep breath when he realized that the front opened to your belly button. "Also, the back." You turned and moved your hair to show just how little of the back there was.

"That is not something you can... I... I'm not sure you should even wear that around me." He smirked when you giggled at how flustered you'd gotten the hybrid as you headed back to the changing room.

"Do you think it's funny Love?" he asked, tearing through the skimpy dress as he pressed you against the wall of the changing room, your underwear snapping quickly as he pulled his jeans down enough to push into you.

"Klaus." You groaned as he roughly jutted into you, the wall of the little room splintering under his hand that was propped against the wall.

You wrapped your arms around him as he gripped the top of the stall, the quick jerked thrusts and you already built up frustrations mixed with the thrill of being caught and the frustrated Klaus who seemed determined to have you cum as soon as possible all built up and despite your best efforts to fight it your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"Cum for me, then I'll take you home and we can try out the rest of the dresses." He groaned against your neck as he peppered you with open-mouthed kisses.

You moaned loudly, fingers twisting into his shirt as you came pulling him along with you. He held you for a moment as you both came down and laughed when the voices of people could be heard.

"I should find some clothes." You giggled and he winked at you with a playful smirk as he grabbed your 'to buy' pile of clothes and went to pay for them.

I know this is short but ill do a longer one later :)