06. Rules

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Turn you're flash off you'll wake them up,"

Iris stirred in her sleep, pulling Nario closer in a protective manner.

"Awwww that's so cute,"

"Why do you two have to be so loud," Lorenzo grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

He got out of the bed and ushered his brothers out of the room with him close behind them.

"You've already woke me up you're not waking them up too,"

* * *

"Morning Arthur," Iris greeted.

"Morning," He sang out sliding her a plate of waffles.

"I don't think I'll finish this,"

"Just finish what you can," She nodded.

"Iris," he started, "ignore what Valerius said yesterday, I love having you here,"

She smiled a genuine smile before she could speak up Donatello entered.

"Good morning Iris once you've eaten please come meet me in my office." He took his coffee and left the kitchen.

"Arthur,"

He hummed.

"Where's his office?"

"Didn't you get a tour yesterday?" He laughed.

"I only remembered the important rooms,"

"Which rooms?"

"The kitchen, my room, the music room, the library, the cinema room," she listed.

"Is the games room not important enough for you," he teased.

"It looks like the boys lair so no, not really,"

Valentino strolled through looking for something to eat in the fridge.

"Arthurrr," he drew out.

"You've just had breakfast and I've not started making lunch if your hungry take a fruit," he responded " and take Iris to Donatello's office,"

"Come on Iris," he called out as he started walking out the kitchen.

Iris jumped off the stool and ran to catch up with Valentino.

"You walk to fast,"

"No, you just have small legs,"

"I do not,"

He started laughing.

"What is it with everyone in this family calling me small," she huffed.

"Well, you are small,"

"I'm not you're all just giants," Valentino shook his head in disagreement.