Chapter One

My name is Misaki and this is my experience as a wedgie slave.

It all started out with me graduating high school, and I know I should have looked into it earlier, but I guess I always used the excuse "I have time" (not enough apparently) but I had no idea what to major in at college. So I did what I always wanted to do instead, become a wedgie slave. I figured I would have enough time to think what I want to do within a year, so I took a gap year and starting hitting people up and someone accepted me! I told my parents that I was going to study abroad so that way they wouldn't pop up at my college and wonder where I am.

I had been ecstatic and packed my bags as quickly as possible with as much underwear as possible and flew out in whatever clothes I had been wearing at the time.

Oh yeah, I should probably describe what I look like, forgot about that, lol.

My name is Misaki, I'm 18, and as you could probably already could tell from my name, I'm Japanese. I have black hair that goes a bit further than my shoulders. I'm a pretty humble person, but I like to say that I'm pretty, I have dark brown eyes and fair skin. I'm pretty short, I'm 5'2 or 5'3, one or the other idk, I haven't checked in a while, it doesn't make much of a difference either way, short is short haha. I'm about 125 pounds, and I'm a D-Cup which look huge on my thin frame lol. I have a skinny waist, and I have a surprisingly large ass and thick thighs. Especially considering that I'm Asian, and because of my figure and my overall look I wasn't really surprised when someone said they wanted me as a wedgie slave for a year. I mean with an ass like mine I was basically made for it haha.

When I flew over I had been wearing a red crop top that ended pretty much right underneath my tits. And denim short shorts that look like they were cut, they were the really short kind, the kind where the pockets are longer than the shorts and you can see them coming out underneath. And they showed off the bottom portion of my ass, not a whole lot, but when I was standing you could see the idk what to call it, but I guess the crease that showcases where my ass ends and where my thighs begin. I know it was a bit slutty but what the hell, I was becoming a wedgie slave how much more could I do to disappoint my parents if they knew what I was doing.

When I landed, I saw a tall man waving towards me, that was him! I came over to his car and he put my suit cases in the trunk and gave me a piece of cloth.

"Tie this around your eyes."

He said that as if nothing was odd about that request, but I wanted to give a good first expression, so I smiled and tied it while we were driving away. Besides from that it was a quite ride with only the only occasional questions, but I had a feeling that he was just staring at my body. We finally parked in front of a house and he opened my door and grabbed my bag for me and I was able to walk besides him by holding on and I heard a door lock behind me and he took my blind fold off. He stood in front of me so I smiled, Wow this is a pretty nice house. It was pretty large with high ceilings.

"Your house is beautiful."

I was expecting a simple thank you but while I was just looking around I suddenly felt a sharp pain across my cheek, I was slapped super hard.

"Don't talk unless addressed to, also you will say daddy after every time you speak to me, do you understand?" He grabbed my face harshly and looked into my eyes and repeated, "do you understand?" He was holding my face tightly so all I was able to squirm out was a pathetic head nod and I suppose that satisfied him because he let go.

"Give me your shirt and shorts and your passport right now."

So I did as he instructed, after stripping I folded my clothes and put my passport on top of them and handed them to him.

He smirked and said, "Now you have no way out, you realize that? No clothes, no passport, and you have no idea where you are, you are mine."

I had come there to serve but that statement kind of scared me, I didn't have a way out, I was his completely. "Y-yes daddy."

He started to walk around me in circles looking at me like a piece of meat before stopping before me, "it's getting a bit late I'll have my fun with you tomorrow" He grabbed my hair and dragged me along, I was caught off guard so I pathetically had to just hold onto the arm which was pulling me along trying my best to stay on my feet. We went up stairs into a beautiful master bedroom. Well at least there's a nice bed to sleep on.

I wish I hadn't thought that because he pointed me towards a black cage off to the side of the bed, it was small, he opened the door with one hand and shoved me inside with his other.

"Sleep tight."