-14-

"Hi, I'm Virat."

"Anushka, nice to meet you."

"What are we, if we're not sinners?" Virat chuckled, holding Anushka's hand. They sat on the highest cliff, legs dangling over the edge with bright smiles on their faces.

"You're in love with your childhood friend and I haven't had the misfortune of finding love." He chuckled.

Anushka smiled.

"You have stars in your eyes, Virat Kohli." She sighed. "You're making me drown in them."

"Wow, so you got laid." Simran said, looking at Meera. "Come to gloat?"

"Wait, no!" She ran after Simran in the corridor and held her arm. "I didn't come to gloat. I wanted advice."

"From the former bed mate to the current bed mate." She snickered. "Alright, shoot."

"I think I have feelings for him."

"Run."

"So, where did you disappear?" Hardik asked Meera who immediately blushed on hearing it.

"Well, I met someone." She said, not being able to look at him in the eye.

"Was it Virat?" He sounded gloomy, a frown on his face. "What did he say?"

"Oh nothing, we just danced." She said, looking away. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet Nushki, you know."

"It's Anushka." He said, clipped.

"What?" Her eyes went wide. "Wait, it's the same Anushka, part of Virushka?"

"Well, yes."

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed."

"What you're telling me is that you and Meera fucked?" Rohit grinned. "Holy shit, that was fast."

"I told you." Virat grinned, drinking water. "I was going to fuck her now, not after school as you dreamed of."

"Well, I had no doubts." Rohit said and smiled. "Babe, he slept with the newbie." He pointed to Virat, looking at Ritika.

"Wow, you didn't disappoint me." Ritika looked at him with an angry face but smiled soon after. "I shouldn't have agreed to Rohit's plan to bring her there." She shrugged.

"You slept with her?"

"Shit."

"You slept with her." Anushka said, smacking Virat's chest repeatedly.

"I'm sorry, okay." Virat held her wrist with his hand. "Besides, are you angry that I fucked her or that I didn't call you in?"

She laughed.

"Please, I wouldn't sleep with her." She moved back. "I have standards and she isn't it."

"Great, what's the problem then?" He shrugged.

"The problem is that you slept with her, while I was managing her plus one!" She grumbled. "Atleast you could have arranged something for me too!"

"Oh please." Virat scoffed. He stepped closer between her legs and whispered in her ear.

"That's your childhood love. I expect you were happy enough."

"So, how are you?" Gia slid into the empty seat next to Meera, pouting slightly. "I haven't seen you in ages, it feels like!"

Meera raised her head and looked at Gia. Something about the way she smiled so easily, with no problems in her life really fucked her up.

"Virat happened." She groaned. "But don't tell him I told you this."

"What did he do?" She said, eyes twinkling and forehead frowned. "Tell me."

Meera told her everything.

My pretties🥰

I'm still contemplating on how to end the story and who's single and who's not, really. I'm so fucked😌

But nevertheless, I will finish this👏