Karamina

I walked into our apartment, bag of groceries in hand, only to find my girlfriend standing with nothing but a robe on, gazing up at me with the eyes of a seductress. She blinked up at me, a smug little smirk complimented the messy hair. She looked like a horny mess. A beautiful horny mess.
I set down the groceries next to the door as she wound her arms around my neck and pressed her warm body against mine.
"I bought new lip balm, wanna taste it?"
She whispered into my ear, I felt my thighs tense, so I relieved her of the robe as she kissed me, our mouths interlocked I began to move my hands up and down her smooth back. Her hands moved up and down my upper back, feeling my shoulder blades as she pressed her hot body against mine. I broke the kiss to suck on her neck and curve my hands at her waist. She ran her hands through my hair, grabbing a handful as I bit her tender neck. Animalistic instincts took over, I pushed her into our bed room and onto the bed, where she lay, watching me while sprawled naked on her back, surrounded by pale sheets. I took off my grey shirt and lay on top of her, exploring her neck and biting her lip as I moved my hands down her sides; gradually moving up until I felt her breasts.
Finally I traced circles around her tits, moving towards the nipple until I finally brushed over it, I felt her back tense as she inhaled, so I moved my hand gently over her nipple while kissing her belly. Finally I pulled it, hearing her whimper I moved up to suck on it as my hands explored her sides, crawling up and down until I was feeling her outer thighs. I flicked my tongue up and down, moving the erect nub of her nipple around in circles and felt her body tense and untense underneath me.
My fingers traced the inside of her inner thigh, and I watched tremors move through her.
Her hair was splayed across the surface of the bed, her spine curved as I planted kisses in between her tits and moved down, hands still tracing circles in her inner thigh.
I kissed down to her inner thigh, where I sucked on her soft skin and felt her squirm. Then I went in, hearing her whimper as I flicked my tongue up and down, up and down, up and down just the way she liked it. I began tracing circles with my tongue as my hands moved up the curve of her hips to feel her perked nipples.
"Fuck, keep going.."
She panted and I increased the pressure as I began flicking her nipples. Up and down, Up and down, up and down, with more pressure until I slipped in a finger, then her hips bucked.
"Oh, settle down there pet, squirm anymore and I'll have to punish you."
I murmured and I nipped her clit, I felt her inhale sharply as I began thrusting my hand in and out, moving my two fingers in circles inside her wet pussy. She bit her lip, so I moved on top of her, feeling her soft skin under me I bit her lip and thrusted my hand harder, in and out,
"You're so deep, keep going- oh fuck"
Her hips bucked again, so I moved down and bit her neck slapped her inner thigh.
"Naught naughty~ maybe I should teach you a lesson."
Her lust-filled eyes gazed up into mine as I pushed her hands above her neck and grabbed a tie off the dresser. I flipped her over and left more marks on her neck while I bound her hands to her ankles. I gently moved my hands down her back, and curved my hands down her ass, feeling up her tender parts.
"You're so wet; what do you want me to do"
I moved my hands up and down her pussy in a set rhythm while watching her squirm; and awaiting an answer. I pressed kisses into her hickey-covered neck and felt her tremble underneath me, powerless to whatever I might do. I bit her ear as I carved my fingers in towards her clit, applying a little more pressure.
"Fuck me"
She murmured, so I slipped my two fingers inside her, thrusting harder and fast, her legs spread wide so she couldn't close them. Her gasps turned into moans as I felt her body match the rhythm of my thrusting; in and out, in and out, in and out until she gasped
"Faster"
I pushed my fingers deeper and faster; in and out, in and out, in and out until finally she stopped moaning and I felt her tense in orgasm beneath me. I took my fingers out and rubbed her clit furiously, causing a surprise moan as I massaged.
"Fuck!
Her body released, muscles unclenched.

I unbound her hands and feet. She rolled onto her back and I lay with my head on her soft left breast, arm stretched across her smooth stomach. Her hand ran through my hair as I relaxed. We fell asleep together, enjoying each other's presence. Unfortunately, no one had put the groceries in the fridge; so we decided she would pay me back.