If I Take a Chance

❝and like clockwork, she always found her way back to him❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

s u m m a r y

Pampered heiress Noorul-Huda seemed to have a perfect life to the outside world but amidst the glitz and glamour surrounding her name, the fame was beginning to make her feel hollow and a bit lonely.

She's given a chance at redemption after a downward spiral but after an encounter led to an inevitable heartache, she's faced with a dilemma; choosing between two boys she cared about without destroying them all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a u t h o r's n o t e

This book contains Muslim characters but it does not in any way depict the Islamic culture, it's about the modern Muslims who get caught in the throes of the dunya.

This is not your stereotypical halal love story so if you will leave rude comments then click the back arrow. I repeat, abort mission now.

Haram police, please do not tell me something is haram, I know it is; there's a reason for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d i s c l a i m e r

Contains scenes with
•severe depression
•strong language
•hp references
•anorexia
•drug abuse

Read discretion as advised

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

c o p y r i g h t

All rights reserved. No part of this book should be copied, modified, reproduced or adapted without the written consent of the owner.

This book is a piece of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are a product of writer's imagination or otherwise used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, incidents or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©Jidderh_khidir, 2019

P.S, do not steal my work!