Where Hearts Lie

[ S E Q U E L ]

[ S E Q U E L ]

"I see my future in your eyes."
— Ed Sheeran

S U M M A R Y / B L U R B

Goodbyes aren't forever unless someone stops saying hello.

With every problem, there comes a solution. For Elliot Grey, the solution to dealing with her hectic college lifestyle and a long-distance relationship is to wage a game with the once notorious Archer West. The rules are simple and the game is foolproof, the first to fall out of love wins.

E X C E R P T

Time couldn't have gone by slower than it did that afternoon. From waiting for the delayed flight to calling a taxi, everything took far too long. Time was of the essence and yet I was falling hopelessly behind.

My motions were frantic when I exited the taxi with my luggage once it had reached my destination. The location we decided to meet at was unfamiliar to me and relatively vacant, the average lunch period having ended over an hour ago. With a heavy piece of luggage and an even heavier heart, I entered the restaurant, unable to think about anything or anybody other than Archer.

I had waited for him once before in a little coffee shop and I only hoped that he would wait for me in a similar manner. But I couldn't have blamed him if he didn't.

I searched the entire restaurant for him, walking by each booth and table. When I failed to see him in my first search of the restaurant I tried again, my heart beating faster with every step.

It's difficult to admit defeat, however, I admitted it after searching the restaurant for the third time and unsuccessfully calling him twice. After scanning the restaurant once more with my eyes I clutched the handle of my luggage and began to head for the restaurant's front door. If he hadn't stayed at the restaurant, he had to be somewhere else.

And I vowed that I would always be there for him, that I would always find or wait for him.

And it turned out that he too made a similar vow.

"You took your time, Grey."

I N F O

Start: April 6, 2018
Stop:

Highest Ranking: #196 Teen Fiction & #329 Romance

R E L A T I O N S

Bad Boy's Game (1st book):
Filled with anger and temporary grief due to her boyfriend cheating on her, Elliot Grey, agrees to play a game with revenge in mind with the notorious Archer West.

French Kisses (Spin-off of Bad Boy's Game):
In hope of reconnecting with her ethnic ties, Arden Michaelson sets off for France to study abroad her junior college year for a semester, leaving her best friend and boyfriend behind. Upon arriving at the "City of Lights" she is kissed by a set of foreign lips.

N O T E

Seasons aren't the only thing that change.

In the past, I was adamant about not writing a sequel to Bad Boy's Game because I was perfectly content with ending Archer and Ellie's story at chapter forty. While I still believe that chapter forty is an acceptable ending that leaves room for imagination, I too want to further explore Archer and Ellie's relationship. I'm incredibly excited to share Where Hearts Lie with you all, it has been a work in progress for awhile and I hope you all enjoy it.

PS. Keep calm, the summary/blurb will be explained in time.

[For teasers/spoilers/questions: https://twitter.com/breetragedies]

C A S T

Barbara Palvin as Elliot Grey

Francisco Lachowski as Archer West

C O P Y R I G H TCopyright © 2018 BeautifulTragedies All Rights Reserved

C O P Y R I G H T
Copyright © 2018 BeautifulTragedies
All Rights Reserved