Chaper 1

Have you ever been intimidated by someone? Did someone ever pushed you to do something you didn't want to do? 

Well i know the feeling. It's 24 December, it's 9.30 and i am at school, in the gym, wearing a dress that is cuter and prettier than me. It's long, white, full of glitter, my back and shoulders are not covered. I feel like i am naked. But still, i am having the time of my life. 

In case i didn't introduce myself, i am Isabela, but my friends call me 'Iz' . I am in my senior year and i have only one friend. Hannah. She the exactly  opposite  of myself. While i am an introvert, she's a extrovert. While i hate animals, she loves them. She wants to be the queen of the winter dance, while i don't want to be there at all. She wanted to get through my skin but she didn't succeed. She wants me to support her, and be there for her. And I am supporting her, but from home. She never took a 'no' as an answer. The question is, how far will she go so that i will be there?  

I am waiting for the person who i came here with, he said he will go get some drinks, but how long would that  take.? While i am looking around i see a familiar face coming to me, with two drinks in hands. Theo is here. How i got here, with the most popular guy in the school being my date is a long story. Let's get to the start.

  .                       .                             .

I am  in the school hallway waiting for Hannah to finish the pros and cons of me going to the winter dance. Apparently the only con she discovered, was the fact that this may be the last dance i will ever go to. Other cons would be, me going with her, me actually having fun, me meeting a boy, me not being alone for the rest of my life, and the biggest con of all ME SUPPORTING HER WISH.  Her wish of becoming the queen of winter dance. Yep you guessed it. Hannah is a pretty popular girl in our school. Does she have a boyfriend? No. Does she crush on the popular guy? The answer is YES. She shad a crush on Theo Salvatore for 2 years now. While i had a crush on his best friend. Justin Gilbert.  He's tall , redhead, blue eyes to die for, and most of all he is funny. I've always had a thing for funny guys. How did i know he was funny? We had chemistry together, and we were lab partners. Except from that class we didn't really talk to each other. He was the first guy i have ever had a conversation with. Yeah i know weird but it's true. I have a problem with talking to guys. But with Justin was different. We could crack jokes for an eternity if we could. That's how i knew he was funny. With Theo howsoever , we never exchanged a word . I'm pretty sure he has never heard of me before. 

Hannah stops  when she spots them, grabing my wrist and run to them. I knew she was planning something. I just didn't knew what. We're in front of them and both of them look at us confused. 

''Hey guys.'' Hannah said as casually as possible.

''Hi.'' says Justin. Theo stays silent.

''This is my bestfriend Iz.''

''You actually look really familiar.'' he says with a smirk and winks at me. I knew from that sign that he's making a joke.  ''Are you that girl who stalks me?'' he says and bursts into laughter.

''No. Actually sir'' i pause for a dramatic scene '' I believe we're lab partners in chemistry, and in jokes'' i say and chuckle. Suddenly Theo looks at me. Did i sound stupid? Did i had something on my face? 

''Wow... someone's a drama queen'' he says the first thing since we got here and laughs at it.

''Well since we're in the same drama class, i would say that i am not the queen of it.'' i say without realising what i just said. Oh god. I did not just brought it up. You see, last week we had to perform the Snow White and he had to be the queen. I will never forget his 'performance'. You should have seen it. Suddenly he stops laughing and his face drops, while Justin and Hannah start laughing after they remembered the video from last week. Apparently someone filmed his performance and posted it on YouTube. It has more than 5 Milion of viewers.