Self Control (1)

I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT WITH YOUR BACKGROUND BLACK. ENJOY 😊

The beginning of a thought is a beautiful thing.

The way we gather all the knowledge from our own little universe, our own little experiences, our own little lives, and collide it to paint a single voice, with a single idea capable of destroying or creating things will certainly never cease to amaze me.

Especially here, right at this moment, 1:27am standing at a party with far few friends, far too little drinks, and a heartbeat driven wild by a pop-y song with too many bad influences.

And her lips. Those damned lips.

They sparked a thought in me I had pondered a million times before. A dangerous one. Too dangerous for our own good.

We were so close to each other; So damn close I could feel her heartbeat dancing to the music. She was still dancing, sensually moving her hips in front of me, without taking her gaze away from mine, not even for a second.

 She was still dancing, sensually moving her hips in front of me, without taking her gaze away from mine, not even for a second

Her breath hard and wondering as her brown eyes were wide and her lips parted to say something I felt she couldn't quite say.

I wasn't sure about what she wanted, but I knew what I needed. And wasting another second wasn't an option anymore given my circumstances.

So without anymore hesitation and a bold heart, I did it. I held onto her hips to steady her while I slowly leaned in, heart almost coming out of my chest from how fast it was pumping.

I kissed her. I kissed Daisy Smiles.

Trapping her bottom lip between mine, sucking on it gently but eagerly and full of all the tenderness I could possibly muster. My hands had switched to cupping her cheeks sometime during the kiss, an automatic reflex from my body's self defense mechanism. I was afraid; afraid she would run away from me like the monster I felt I was.

Her body stood still, i felt her breath hitch at the back of her throat and her body fell tense. Her lips tasted like cherry, with a hint of vodka in them. So damn enticing. So damn electrical.