Chapter 1

~Lucy Pov~

I sighed. These two months have been a little sad. Lisanna and Natsu are dating.

Team Natsu only goes on missions with Lisanna. I go on missions by myself or with Levy or Wendy.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate it, its just I had a little crush on Natsu. I mean of course I don't hate them or anything, I mean I'm friends with Natsu and Lisanna. But every time Natsu comes talking to me I feel like Lisanna is just glaring at me.

It was another normal day at the guild. I was sitting at the bar drinking my milkshake and 'BAM' the guild doors flew open and it was Lisanna and Natsu Holding hands.  But something was different.

"MINNA! I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!!" Natsu shouted and ran to the stage with Lisanna.

Natsu held her hand in the air and shouted. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!".  And Natsu got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

I felt like my heart ripped in two .

Of course this was a happy moment in the guild so they had a celebration. Drinking everywhere. Music playing. Dancing.  Fighting (Natsu and Gray).

Cana came over to me. 

" Lucy are you okay? You look sad."

"I'm fine why would I not be okay?"

"I don't know you just look a little down."

"..."

"Cmon let's go to a bar away from these crazy animals" She said as a chair almost hit her from behind.

She practically dragged me to a local bar.

"Cana we don't have to go."

"Nope we're going."

We walked into a crowded bar and sat at a Booth. She ordered a couple of drinks for the two of us. I don't drink often but today is okay.

I didn't even notice Cana was gone. Cana was at the bar doing a drinking contest with the guys.

I ordered a couple more drinks. A little more won't hurt anyone right?

-No ones Pov-

The dragon slayer duo we're on a mission in magnolia.  And they stopped at a particular bar,  because the blonde one begged to.

It was super crowded in that bar, but the duo didn't care. They sat at a table.

"Hey look at that blonde over there isn't she from fairy tail? " The blonde one named Sting said.

The dark hair one named Rogue just nodded.

"Why is she crying? Oh she's getting up."

The blonde fairy was wobbling to get to her drunk friend in the drinking contest.

The dark haired dragon slayer got up to help her. But something happend because the blonde hair dragon slayer wanted a joke.

The blonde fairy never noticed the dragon slayer falling on top of her.

"Owww." The fairy said while trying to get up.

Sting had feared for his life after what he had done.

Rogue started blushing and immediately got off her and helped her up.

The fairy touched her neck.  "Why is it bleeding and scaley..."

"Uhhhh I'm sorry" The blushing dragon slayer said and glared at his partner.

"I was getting up to help you walk but this idiot over here thought it would be funny to trip me. Sting would you like to explain why her neck is bleeding and is scaley." He said half blushing and half glaring.

"U-umm. Well this is gonna sound akaward but. Your now Rogue mate.  Forever. And it's my fault.  I-i-im S-s-sorry. Pl-lease do-ont k-k-k-kill m-me.
Sting had stuttered.

°to be continued°