6

After the servant left, cleaning the mess that Cat Becky created… Cat Becky, runs to Freen and sits on her lap, it took its human form.

Becky then leaned over Freen's chest and rested her head on her chin, still sulking.
Freen sighed and continued doing her work, making Becky more angrier. She turned around and wrapped her legs around Freen's waist then held her cheeks, she tried to make Freen look at her eyes but…

"Becky, don't disturb me." Freen said, her eyes stuck on papers she is working on.
Becky smirks then started to shower Freen with kisses all over her face, her one hand placed on back neck of her owner and other one is unbuttoning the shirt and moves in to get a hold of her breast but before that Freen stopped by placing her hands over there as she is already turned on with what Becky is doing.

"Hmphhhhh!" Becky's mood is off, she is sad, angry and bored so she gets off from Freen's lap and sits up on the sofa. She wanted to see around to kill time and was one step away from opening the cabin door but was stopped by Freen who came and stood there in front of her in silence. Becky turned her face to the other side, not wanting to see her and held the door knob to unlock it…

F: If you go out then don't think of coming back.

"Ok, then don't ignore me." Becky's face fell and soon the tears welled up in her eyes.

"You changed, Freen." She started to cry. Freen's heart aches seeing Becky in tears."You never ignored me, you always played with me back then but look at you now, you are ignoring me, you don't even have time to see me. I hate you, you are not my Freen, I need my old Freen back."
Becky continues,  sobbing and hitting Freen's chest.

Freen didn't say anything in return. Instead, she pulled the fragile Becky into her arms, she slowly rubbed her back to calm her down.

"No, don't touch. Leave me."
Becky is not reciprocating the hug and was trying to push Freen away from her.

"I'm sorry, Becky." Freen whispers… (it's the first time Freen is saying sorry to someone and that's her Becky.)

B: No, I don't need your sorry. Just leave me please. I want to be alone.

F: No, Becky look at me, *hold Becky's cheeks up to meet her eyes* It was me, your Freen. I'm not changed, it's just that my work loads of pressure… I hardly have time to think of the rest.

Freen  wipes Becky's tears off and planted a soft kiss on her forehead "Plz, don't cry Becky and try to understand my situation. Seeing you like this doing something uncomfortable inside of me."

"Okay..." Becky says and as Freen breaks the hug then Becky pushes Freen  then runs away from there, Freen follows her.
Everyone in the office looks shocked and confused but refuses to go ahead to find out what's happening because they know about their boss' bad side if anyone mends with her.

Also, it looks personal. Becky stopped on the rooftop edge, she held back her cry and was staring at the sky as she didn't get used to this behaviour from its owner. It's new and hurtful to her. Freen is shocked then shouts "Becky listen, get off and come here. Don't be stubborn."

B: Huh, what…stubborn me!? *Laughs" I'm not coming , you go and do your work, don't waste your time on following me or whatever.

F: Becky , plz...ok tell me what should I do now so that you'll forgive me ?

B: Whatever I say?

F: Yes *said desperately*

B: Ok ...save it for later then..you owe me one.

F: So, you forgive me now…?

"Mmm...maybe" Becky smiles and runs into Freen's arms then planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. Freen smiled back and hugged her tightly.