HIS BIRTHDAY

Do votes and comments
As I feel down to write 😑

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything still fresh in her heart and mind , that were evident by the fresh tears in the eyes everytime she get by recalling him . Now she is travelling from her native coimbatore to Chennai to attend the graduation. She took her the mobile out from her sling bag and swiped the call to speak with her mom and Neha.

" Helloww "

Soon as they heard her voice , her both ladies started to shoot with her with questions as

" Bus eritiya ? "

" Window seat thana ? "

" Water bottle , biscuit la vaangitiya. ?"

" Bus eduthutaangala dhabha la irunthu ? "

" Power Bank eduthukittala ? "

Both asked alternatively without giving a gap to reply. So she cutted the call. When they called her again ... She took over the chance ...

" Bus dhabha la irunthu eduthutaanga ... Morning 6 kyy reach aiduva Chennai la ! Power Bank eduthuta ! Nutri choice biscuit kidaikala so apple vaangita. Window seat la jollyaa playlist kettutu poitu iruka... Pakkathula oru ponnu tha ukkanthu irukaanga .. "

Vaishu said in a single stretch.

" Enna di 5 mark answer maari paragraph aa answer pannura ! Konjam poramaya tha solla "
Meenu ma complained at her.

" Ayyada athu ku amma vum
ponnu um gap vittu ketu Irukanum " vaishu said with a giggle.

" Ahan ha ! Athala oru pasam affection " Neha said to her.
" Rombatha... Ama nee veetuku polaya ? " Vaishu asked as it already 11.36 in night.

" Naa veetla tha iruka... " Neha said which made her to frown.
" Asinga ma moonjiya vechutu yosikatha .. naa meenu ma vaa namba veetla irunthu Inga kuttitu vanta " Neha said which made vaishu to pout by her counter.

" Seri ! Seri chorriee da pattu " soon as Neha said , her lips curved into beautiful smile. After talking for sometime vaishu ended the call with a smile.

As she didn't felt like sleeping ,she started to scroll the insta. She found some messages from her college mates after a year. Initially she tried to avoid them , but eventually she started to reply them one by one. After half an hour by surfing there she left the app not before sending three reels to Neha and liked the story of few.

When she about to left the app , she got notification from his account as he posted a pic. She opened it with full of excitement but her eyes brimmed with tears noticing the soul beside him.

It was a collab post of four accounts including him and nithian. It was a group photo of four and captioned as.....

" A day turned into more beautiful like 'our' relationship "

She noticed the way that person's right hand brushed his chest as they stood little close to each other. A lone tear escaped from her left eyes , she wiped off soon. She looked back at the gift in her opened bag which she did to give to him on his birthday...........

***********************************

After packing the bracelet box with gift wrapper , she looked at that with smile. She clicked the pic of it out look and added to the private folder which has lots of his pic and their memories. She took that box and went to place it on the cupboard where she place her gifts and prizes. When she above to close the cupboard her eyes fell on the black shirt , once she purchased for him while accompanied with her father to buy shirt for him.