FIRST BIKE RIDE

Do votes and comments ! ✨
Excuse my flaws !

.....................

" Anney naa solldratha Kelu ! Nee Priya va love pannala apadi na , it's okay to say no to her. But you love her then what stopping your from accepting her love ? " Vaishu asked.

" Aara .... " Sasi tried to stop her , but a glare made him to shut his mouth. Nithian love priya who is doing b.sc fashion designing in same college and he loves her from 12th.
" Just shut up ! I am talking with my brother so better be a silent
spectator. " vaishu said to him and turned again to nithian.

" Anney just tell a valid reason for rejecting her. I barely know she is good human. " Vaishu said to him.

" We know her family well ! nithian not going to accept her love and so pls end this topic " sasi said to vaishu.

While nithian felt helpless between the duo. As he know why sasi against his love. He smiled and said to vaishu
" May it was infatuation vaishu , pls leave it. "

" Anna you're in love. I am not a fool either a kid who didn't know the difference between love and .... " Vaishu tried to justify her point but a loud sound heard by her...she stopped .. When she turns , her eye caught the sasi who hitted the table with his fist that not made her to shut in first place his eyes which screams anger does

" Atha Avva solldrala love illanu. ... , Summa noi noi tu ! I know what good to him more than you so better be in your limits. " Sasi said to her in anger left the place after dragging nithian along with him whom giving a apologize look to vaishu who looking at the them with tear brimming eyes.

Vaishu can't control her tears , as it was the first time she faced his anger eventhough she know. She left the canteen as every one around her looking at her in pity way which she hates the most now.

............

" Hey paithiam alatha diii " Neha said while caressing vaishu's hair who is hugging her tightly in her room.

" Avaru...enna thi..tti taaru " vaishu weeped at her after conveying the same thing for the 'n' the time in an hour.

" Aii naan unna itha vida kevalama kaluvi uthi iruka apala thatti vittutu pova ippa enna di ? " Neha asked to ease the situation and it worked

" Neeyum avarum onna ? " Vaishu asked while broke the hug. Neha looked at her with frowned eyebrows and asked in return " pinna illaya ? "

Vaishu nodded no and said " illavey illa nee frnd uhh ! ."... Neha cut offed her... " Apo avaru... Just crush
thana ? "

" Love pandra diii " she replied in heartbeat speed which give instant happiness to Neha.

" Finally my best friend going to get committed. " Neha squealed in an excitement.

" Avalo pasama en Mela ? Cha how lucky I am " vaishu dramatically said while wiping the non-existing tears in her tear drained face.

" Avalo scene la illa , evalo naal tha naanum single aavey irukurathu ... Nee commit anana naanum yaarayachu love Ila atleast crush vara maaraikachu try pandra " Neha said.

As a response vaishu glared and asked
" Apo ennala tha nee single aa iruka apadithana ? "

" Itha vida yaarachu direct aa solluvaangala dii ? " Neha said , soon a pillow landed on her face. Vaishu broked into laughter looking Neha messed up hair , That's how their pillow war started ...!

...................

" Aara ... Aara pls maa... Sorry etho kovathula pesita "

Vaishu didn't give any attention to the person who pleading at her for forgiveness.

" Ma... Pls aara ...naa paavam la ? " Sasi said blinking his eyes continuesly.
Vaishu twisted her lips and turned to the other side and started to fill her tummy with rose milk which he brought for her.

" Deii eruma support pandra " sasi said to nithian who enjoying the show while munching the egg puff.

" You continue man ... Ithu nalla irukuhhh " nithian said and continued to mind his own work. Sasi took the steel glass from the table and tried to hit him....

" Deii Machan ! Enatha irunthalum naa unakunu irukey orey Machan da .... " Nithian said . Sasi indicated him to recommend for forgiveness.

" Vaishuuhh enn...." He was cut offed by her . " Nee avanuku support pannitu varatha ... Naa kelambura byeee "

Without hearing their reply she went to her class. Sasi looked at nithian and pouted at him who shrugged the shoulder in response.

.................

Vaishu after completing the class , walked towards the bus stop. Sasi parked the bike before her to stop her move.

" Ippo enna ? " Vaishu asked in anger.

" Aii poona kutty veliya polama ? " He asked with a smile. Which triggered her anger more.

" First uhh palla kaatatha da ... Naa vara maata pehh " vaishu said and tried to leave ...

" Seri pohh your loss ! Ice cream vaangi tharalanu nenacha ... " Sasi said while making toone with fingers on the petrol tank. Vaishu's leg stopped hearing the word " icecream "

Sasi slightly lifted himself from the seat by noticing her move with smile he continued " ethana kettalum vaangi thara "

Vaishu turned towards him and forwarded her pinky finger and asked
" Promise"

He tangled his finger with her and locked the promise.

" Seri eru pola ... " He said and moved little forward to give enough space for her in back. With a smile she too climbed on the bike and they started their first bike ride... !

Soon they reached the beach and settled on the mud with icecream cone.....!

To be continued 🌟