The Gathering Storm

Abhimanyu, adorned in his dignified attire, made his way towards his stately mansion nestled in the heart of Delhi

As his sleek car approached, the massive iron gates of his grand mansion swung open, each guard respectfully bowing in deference to their formidable boss.

Fear permeated the atmosphere; everyone knew better than to incur Abhimanyu's wrath

Stepping out of his vehicle, Abhimanyu strode into his opulent abode and sank into the plush couch.

Frustration and anger knitted his brow as he ran his hands through his hair thoughts consumed by a recent altercation with his beloved.

As Abhimanyu pondered over the recent incident, Abhimanyu was abruptly interrupted by a voice resonating through the grand hall. It was Ajay Singh Shekhawat, his Chachu (uncle), inquiring about his sudden disappearance

"Abhimanyu, my son, when did you arrive, and where have you been for the past week?"

Abhimanyu met his uncle's gaze with his piercing dark eyes and retorted, "Such matters are of no concern to you. If you seek tranquility in your life, refrain from meddling in mine, Mr. Ajay."

With a steely gaze, Abhimanyu dismissed his uncle's concern, asserting his independence and authority.

Ajay surveyed the assembly of servants with a sense of deep humiliation gnawing at him.

As he observed the scene, a surge of resentment towards Abhimanyu welled up within him. "Just a matter of time, Abhimanyu," he mused silently,

"In due time, your arrogance shall dissipate,and you'll be begging for mercy when this entire empire falls into my hands."

The animosity he harbored towards Abhimanyu stemmed from the latter's unwavering dominance.

In this grand mansion, Abhimanyu's word was law; anyone who wished to inhabit its opulent confines had to adhere to Abhimanyu's commands without question.

Ajay's brother had bestowed upon his son everything he had, and Abhimanyu had, in turn, propelled the family business to unprecedented heights.

Such was his ascent that it seemed unlikely anyone could rival his success.

Lost in his reverie, Ajay was abruptly jolted back to reality by a voice cutting through the air. "Lunch is served,"

his wife announced gently.

Reacting impulsively, Ajay lashed out, his hand connecting with his wife's cheek in a resounding slap. "I have no appetite,"

he barked, his voice dripping with venom,

"Leave me be, and do not dare cross my path again!"

.
.
.

During a call, Aarav expressed his desire for Riddhima to answer his video call promptly."I wanna see you please pick up my video calls "