-33-

"No one should put nazar on you, meri sher." Ritika sniffed, looking at Nupur who giggled.

"My gosh, you're acting like I'm getting married. It's just a date!" She whined, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, only with the man of your dreams." Anushka giggled, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yaar stop." She blushed. "It's only the second date and by the way," She turned, looking at Ritika. "We've already had sex so there's no nazar business."

"You're a hoe." Ritika hummed. "But that was so that you guys have a loving and prosperous relationship, just like Rohit and I."

"Oh yes, how can we forget."

-

Hardik stormed into the boys locker room as Jai and Bhuvi followed him, calling out his name behind him.

"Wait yaar! Wait a minute!" Jai shouted as he opened his locker, taking out his stuff and closing it.

"What? All this is a bloody mess!" He shouted then sat down on the bench, putting his head on his hands and shaking it. "Literally a sex tape of me and Gia is going around the bloody society and Gia herself is nowhere to be found! I have to talk to her."

"You can call her but from what Nupur has told me, her parents aren't going to allow her to go anywhere." Bhuvi said and sat down beside him. "Chill man. This thing will go away from the media by today. Her parents will do everything to make it disappear. We just have to find out who did this."

"I feel for you two." Jai said. "But Hardik, you whore man. You slept with the Gia Mathur and didn't tell us anything about it."

"Shut up Jai." Both Hardik and Bhuvi retorted.

The three of them looked at each other and started laughing, then got up and hugged each other.

"Thanks guys." Hardik said. "You two are literally my best friends."

"We know." Jai snipped back, a smirk on his face. "Go call Gia, she must be so pissed at this."

"Oh I know."

-

"Gia, are you okay though?" Anushka spoke on the phone as she opened her door, walking inside her house. Her parents were at work, leaving her to make her own food when she came back from school.

"I'm good, just bored." She hummed. "When I find the son of a bitch that did this, they'll be so so sorry."

"I'm with you." Anushka chuckled. "Do you want me to drop by your house? Give you some company?"

"No, not today." She said. "I'd rather not piss of my parents today. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure. Take care, Gia."

"You too."

-

"So, spoke with your best friend for life?" She heard as soon as she cut the call and slammed her head on her bed, unable to believe what her life had come to right now.

"Vee, not today. I'm so angry at the person who did this. I literally mind my own business at school, which person did I piss off for this?" Gia whined as she sat up on the centre of the bed, looking at the man who was leaning against the head frame of her bed, chucking at her antics.

Virat had sneaked in her room through the window just after second period of the school, too angry to sit through the rest of the day. He had borrowed the ladder from the shed in her garden, which the gardener promptly put back in the shed, used to the antics of the couple since Virat had learnt how to climb a ladder.

"Don't worry Gia." He leaned back against the bed as Gia crawled closer to him, leaning against his chest. "We'll find out who did this. It had to be someone at the party. We'll find out who all were there and start looking from there."

"Thanks Vee." It came out muffled. "You're the best."

"Gia, you're my best girl."

Filler chapter again, I'm afraid.

Virat's afraid that if he says anything to Gia, something else might go wrong. There's already so much he's fucked up, he doesn't want to fuck up the friendship that's more precious to him than his life :)

Even though it hurts to see Gia with Hardik, he's willing to go through it because he thinks he's not worthy of Gia.