TEN|YOU'RE LOSING ME

CHAPTER TEN"i wouldn't marry me either"

CHAPTER TEN
"i wouldn't marry me either"

diana
text & narrative

NOVEMBER 19th 2022
IOWA

the day after you see the guy you were supposed to be talking to, kissing another girl is never good especially when it happens on your birthday. diana felt awful, she was just so upset and she wasn't even upset with the fact he was kissing another girl anymore. she was more upset with the fact that he forgot her birthday and that she was stupid to think he would really like her.

"diana get up." kate said trying to get the girl up to get ready for the day. the girls had a home game and diana needed to get pictures for the iowa women's basketball account. "i don't want to." diana said back to her best friend. "i know you don't but you kind of have to." kate said back in a stern voice to get the girl up.

"i hate you." diana says walking to the bathroom to take a shower. she felt like she needed to wash away everything that happened last. "no you don't." kate yelled at the girl walking out of her room to go back home.

paige🙃

paige🙃
good morning, how are you feeling?

diana
good morning! i'm still pretty hurt but i'm going to be fine, thanks for checking up on me. it's really sweet.

paige🙃
anything for you!

diana
😁😁

diana always found herself blushing, smiling, or laughing when ever paige texted her. paige knew what to says and when to say it. paige was good with her words and diana loved that about her.

"ready to go?" caitlin asked diana as she walks into the living room from her room. caitlin and diana always go to the games together, it's just easier. "i guess." diana mumbled still not wanting to go. "ana, i know you are upset but trust me it will get better." caitlin tells the girl. caitlin only calls diana, ana when ever she is seriously talking to her. so diana knows caitlin is very serious about her feeling better. "alright what ever you say. let's go." diana says walking to the door with caitlin following behind her shaking her head at the stubborn girl.

"diana wake up we're here." caitlin says as she wakes up the girl in the passenger seat. usually it takes the girls 30 minutes to get to the gym and diana took advantage of those 30 minutes to take a nap. she barely got any sleep last night due to the fact so much was on her mind.

"who are we playing again?" diana asked caitlin walking up the building still half asleep. "michigan." caitlin tells the girl as she opens the
door for her. "did i ever tell you that i was going to go to michigan but they didn't have a good journalism program so i chose iowa." diana rambles on to her friend. "no you never told me that, i can't imagine my life without you so if you went to michigan i would be a mess right now." caitlin tells diana as they walk into the locker room together. "well i'm not going anywhere."