Mr. BIRTHDAY BOY

Writing this story after a long gap so please let me know about reviews through comments and when you like the plot and episode do votes too ! ❤️

Excuse my flaws !! ✨

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

THREE YEARS's AGO !

Vaishu waked up from the long sleep when her phone alarmed for the 10th time in an hour. She stretched herself while walking towards the cupboard.

" Meendum modhala iruntha " with a heavy sigh she took her fav white kurti top and leggings as it was her First day of her second year college. As time passes she combed her hair well and took a little bunch of hair from either side and secured it with a red butterfly clip.

" Meenu .... Dada " while calling her parents vaishu claimed down the stairs. But dinning table looks empty and she heard the giggling sound from the kitchen. After placing her bag she headed towards the kitchen only to stop abruptly at door side.

Meenu ma was eating the dosa while sitting on the counter  and cracking some lame jokes and her dad Krishna making dosa. The giggling sound of her parents made her to feel peace. Soon she too walked inside the kitchen to seek attention from them not before clicking the cute pics of her parents.

Meenu - haapadi vantiya ! Nee sollu vaishu en pasanga right hand layum , ponnunga left hand layum watch katti irukaanga ?

Vaishu - ma naa right la tha katti iruka....

Vaishu said confusedly not knowing the answer and showed her watch in right hand

Meenu - aii naa ponna paathi pesu na dii !

Vaishu - meenu vara  vara vaai jasthi aita poguthu unaku !

Meenu - unaku porama naa unna vida puthi salithanama ippadila yosikaranuh !

Vaishu - yaaruku ,enaka ?

When their tones little hardened , like a good leader of the family Krishna diverted the topic

Krish - meenu ma first answer sollu. I am so curious to know.

Meenu - watch ethala kattuna ennanga ? !

Meenu said and started to laugh.  Vaishu turned with a glare towards her father but soon chuckled

when her father mouthed ..." Eppadi vanthu sikki iruka paathiya "

Their morning banters continued till the three left to carry on their works. Krishna working as a government employee while meenu working as a maths teacher and handling 1-5 th class.

After finishing two hours of class , vaishu went to canteen to have tea as she felt mild heading and little sleepy as she always took a little nap daily in this time on holidays.

When she took a seat beside the window, she heard her fav song in soulful voice.

neerin aazhathil pogindra kal polave
oosai ellam thuranthe
kaangindra kaatchikkul naan moozhginen