17~

Lilith's pov—

I woke up with Terese's leg over me, just like the old days. Me and her practically grew up to get her since 2nd year of middle school. She's always been there for me, like a sister almost.

I raised my head up looking around, Jade wasn't here. I heard the TV downstairs, I tried moving her leg off me but she woke up. "Sorry" I asked. "your good." She said stretching her arms yawning, making me yawn.

I got up and changed my clothes, I turned around and saw Terese looking at me, "what?" I asked. "Just looking at that fat ass." She said laughing, I joined her and she blew me a kiss. "Omg stowp!" I played along.

I threw jades hoodie on she left on the chair and made my way downstairs. I walking over and see Jade sitting on the couch with Jayson. "Hey." I say standing behind Jade with my hand on her shoulder. She turned her head, "oh hey." She said grabbing my hand. "Good morning." Jayson said.

"Good morning, did yall eat yet?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "No, your mom is also still at work." I heard Jade say. "Okay." I replied grabbing cereal out the pantry and pouring myself a bowl. I walked over to the fridge and noticed we were out of milk. "Shit." I said closing the door.

"Hey I'm gonna run to the store real quick." I told Jade and grabbed my keys and purse, before I could reach the door Terese came downstairs. "Where you going?" She asked. "The store were out of milk." I replied. "Cool I'll tag along." She said. "Awesome let's go." I replied.

We took a short trip to the store but easily got distracted goofing around in the book section, we giggled over stupid books. "Haha! What the hell- 'he very gently moved her hair behind her ear, looking into her eyes deeply-' I can't!" I wheezed. "Okay okay, 'he smi- smirk-" we busted out laughing. "I can't with straight people-" Terese laughed. "Literally." I said containing myself and standing back up from the floor.

"Okay, we definitely failed our mission to get milk." I said giggling. "like my father hahaaaa!" I faked laughed on purpose. "Let's go." She said grabbing my hand, we got what we needed and some snacks for her stay. We made it out and headed back to my house.

I make my way through the door with a grocery bag, so does Terese, we both stumble into each other her and fall on the floor, we both bust out giggling and laughing. "I'm gonna piss myse-" Terese wheezed. "Same." I said in a whisper nodding my head as my eyes formed tears. "I'm crying-" I laughed ever harder holding my stomach.

We both eventually calm down and get up, we both look at each other and held in our giggles. We set the stuff down on the kitchen counter. I sighed walking back to the living room to shut the front door, I look to the couch and see that Jade and Jayson is gone. I didn't even realize. "Jade?" I yelled. "Yeah?" I heard a response upstairs. "Nothing!" I yelled back. "Jayson?" I yelled. "In my room!" He yelled back.

I walk back into the kitchen, Terese had already put the stuff away. "Dude I wanna organize your pantry so bad." She said opening the pantry door. "Omg, I know me too but my mom is being picky about it." I rolled my eyes. She shook her head smiling and closed the door. "I gotta use the bathroom." She said turning the corner down the hallway. I smiled and made my way upstairs to see where Jade went.

I walk into my room and see the room clean and my bed made, I looked at the bathroom door and saw a light on. I opened the door and saw Jade, in a towel. "Hey." I said closing the door.

"Hey baby." She smiled and dropped her towel.

Fuck.

I looked away hella fucking quick and couldn't contain my smile. I sigh. "Thank you for cleaning my room." I said looking up and keeping eye contact. "Of course." She smiled and pulled her boxers up. I bit my lip looking away and into the mirror.