01

🪷 PROLOUGE 🪷

It's such a beautiful day. Bright sun and sweet wind.
"Rex, come down. It's time for lunch."
Rex, my unicorn came to the dining room while my brother Ed brought Pizzas for all three of us. As I was about to devour my cheesy pizza, someone called me. Was it Ed? Where is he? Where is my pizza and Rex?
Who is tickling me...

Oh, it was a dream. Nevermind. Goodbye to my Cheese pizza and Rex.

"I am up. I am up."her little eyes fluttered open.

"Happy Birthday Princess Ava." Edmund wished his now 5-year-old sister.

"

Happy Birthday to you too Ed." Avaline wished her now 10-year-old brother.

Though 5 years apart, they share the same birthdate. Both siblings are each other's souls.
Edmund believes that Ava was the birthday gift, God blessed him with. Tiny Avaline counts on Ed more than she does on her parents.

Little Ed has never mind having a princess theme party for his birthday because it cheers his sister up.

For little Ava, Ed was her only best friend and her partner in crime. Being the elder brother he always protected her from all the scoldings of their parents.

"Ed why did you wake me up, I was watching a beautiful dream."

"What was the dream?"

"I was having Pizzas with you and Rex."

"Rex?"

"Hmm, my pet unicorn," she replied innocently.

"you were feeding pizza to your unicorn" Ed said busting out laughing.

"it was a dream." Ava defended while pouting.

"I promise to fulfil all your dreams when I grow big," Ed promised his angel.

"you'll buy me a unicorn then?" she questioned.

"Unicorns are not real, but I'll buy you a beautiful white horse, ok."

"okay Ed, I love you."

"I love you too Angel."

Aww...

Soo Sweet...

Unfortunately, these aww-worthy conversations didn't last for longer.

Unfortunately, fate happened.

🌿🌸Author's Time🌸🌿

I don't own any pictures/quotes/ poems, used in this entire book unless stated otherwise.

In this author's corner, I'll post a simple question at the end of every chapter for you my readers.

And if you have any question feel free to ask. It feels exciting to be something more than strangers.
Let's be known strangers 💕