14~

Lilith's pov—

I woke up in jades arms, I took a deep breath and stretched my arms. "Hey baby." I heard Jade say softly. I looked up at her "hey." I whispered. I slowly re awakened to the world and sat up and looked out my window looking at the yellow and orange colors shine into the room.

I felt eyes on me and looked at Jade and crawled up on top of her and laid on her chest. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." She said rubbing my back. We laid there until my room was lit up from the sun. I got up and started a shower. I got undressed, put my shower cap on and stepped in the shower.

I walked under the running water and let myself relax to the warm sensation. I closed my eyes and heard the shower curtain and felt a cold breeze. I opened my eyes and saw jade. I smiled nervously "hi" I laughed. "Hey." She said grabbing my waist. "Oh.." I said chuckling. "Thought I would shower with you.." she said.

We took a shower together. 🫠

We got out and got dressed, I made my way down stairs and stood in the kitchen. "Hungry?" Jade ask rubbing my arm. "Yeah, but i don't know what to eat." I said sighing. "Want me to make you something?" She asked. "Good luck finding anything." I said pushing myself up onto the island counter.

She turned around and dug through the pantry and pulled out ramen packets. "Where did you find those?!" I asked. "On the shelf." She said. "I've been looking for those for weeks! What the fuck." I sighed and laughed. She set them down next to me, and held her hands on my thighs pushing herself between my legs. "Oh hello-" I laughed. "Hi." She smiled kissing me, and then kiss attacked me. "Ok okay stop-" I laughed.

She stepped back grabbed the ramen packets "pots?" She asked. I pointed to the pots. She filled the pot with water, set it on the stove and turned it on, she walked her way back to me while the pot boiled. She hugged me and slipped her hands underneath my sweatshirt, "you're so beautiful." Jade mumbled in my chest. "No u." I said. "Not how that works." She mumbled again. "Huh? Sorry I could hear you." I said sarcastically. "Yeah yeah." She said pulling away from the hug and checking the stove.

"Shit." She said quickly turning down the burner. "Careful." I said. She opened the ramen packet and put both noodle squares in the pot. I hopped off the counter and came up behind her and held her waist. We stood like that until the ramen was ready and we both sat at the table eating ramen.

What a morning.

I decided to call my mom,

Hey
Hey honey
How's everything?
They did scans and he has a fractured rib, he'll be here for another day or two, im going to stay for those few days.
Oh, okay.
I love you
I love you too.
Bye
Bye bye

I sighed and put my bowl in the sink then sat down on the couch next to Jade.

"You know it feels like I'm living with you, kind of like in our own house." I said. "Yeah it does, I like it." She said. "I like it too." I smile to myself and look at her, her eyes were locked just like the first time we met.

"What?" I ask. "Your beautiful." She says, I giggle. "Your so adorable." She laughed kissing me. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket I pulled away from the kiss and saw my mom was calling.

Hello?
They found out what happened.
What??
The school went back to footage and he snuck out of school with some friends, his friends said that he had rode on their motorbike and crashed into a ditch.
Wow, that's fucking dumb
Language

Jade laughed.

Sorry
He's grounded
Good, why the hell would he sneak out?
Who knows
Okay well thanks
I love you, you better not be sneaking out.
I'm not, love you too.